Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 304

NYROBA писал(а) >> When trading, the trader's emotional load is an order of magnitude greater, so the golden ratio is fair game in my view.

In fact, who takes more risks is a big question. The trader with his emotional load managing other people's money or the investor with his real money that has a direct influence on his emotional state. So again your question is not correct.

NYROBA писал(а) >> I don't rule out that after my deposit increases by 1000% I will remove the EA and close the PAMM account .

I think your 1000% will be around the time the euro pound becomes 0.7, as you are waiting for )))

gip писал(а) >> Закрывай пока есть прибыль сто баксов

Great profits! )))

NYROBA >>:

Золотое сечение это коэффициенты фибоначчи 0.618 и 1.618, в %-м соотношении 61.8% ))

При торговле эмоциональная нагрузка у трейдера на порядок больше, поэтому золоое сечение - это на мой взгляд справедливо.

Я не исключаю, что после увеличения депозита на 1000% я сниму советника и закрою ПАММ счёт.

http://www.motor72.ru/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/news-172.jpg

don't forget to take advantage of it when you buy a new car.

NYROBA писал(а) >> The golden ratio is the Fibonacci ratios of 0.618 and 1.618, in the % ratio of 61.8% ))

Judging by how obsessed you are with golden ratios, the euro-dollar should be aiming for the golden ratio, i.e. 0.618. )))

LeoV писал(а) >>

The Euro should go towards the golden mean, 0.618. )))

In terms of timing, the reversal should have taken place as early as May 11, 2010,

price came to the cross of the golden section at 1.20 and time (this area is highlighted in blue).

The longer the price stays sideways, the stronger theuptrend will be! ))

The nearest strong resistance level is at 1.72, after this rebound, we will go to 1.85.

NYROBA >>:

Счёт в Евро, торгует робот, я просто сижу наблюдаю, промежуточный результат ниже.

Посмотрим на что робот способен. )))

A good excuse ("the moped is not mine, I just placed an ad") in case the deposit is lost.

As if it was the programmer's fault for a badly coded Expert Advisor.

NYROBA >>:Не жадность, а золотое сечение :)

And if 60% to the investor and 40% to the trader, is that no longer the golden ratio? :)

Alexey, where did you get the red and blue 61.8 levels from? Could you post a bigger chart with points of extrema overlaid on them...

Pavel447 писал(а) >>
Alexei, where did you get the red and blue 61.8 levels from? Could you post the bigger chart with the points of extrema overlaid by the fibs...

The blue level is 61.8% of the purple B-wave Zigzag and the red support level
61.8% of the a-b-c Zigzag, it is highlighted in green, this Zigzag ended at the psychological level of 1.6,

it became a higher order blue A-wave. B-wave blue is likely to reverse at 61.8% of wave A,

price value of 1.20-1-21, as the end of the C-wave of 161.8% hits the resistance level of 1.85.

This price level is reinforced by several strong 161.8% Fibo levels,

The time zone intersects with the 1.85 price level in the summer of 2011. - which means that around this time frame

two global blue and purple patternswill complete at the same time .

After 1.85, the Euro can go down very fast, which is the beginning of the SECOND WAVE OF THE CRISIS,

Most likely, by the end of 2012. The Euro will be at 1:1 parity with the Dollar.

Reason: