Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 269

NYROBA >>:

По 1.27-1.28 можно покупать до как минимум 1.54, если цена пробьёт 1.54 то следующий уровень сопротивления 1.6,
До конца 2010г. Евро перепишет свой исторический максимум. Примерно в ноябре 2010г. Евро должен протестировать отметку 1.72.

Удачи всем трейдерам! И побольше попутных трендов! ;-)

And I already thought this branch has gone into history )))))

Everybody wait for the euras at 1.72! %)

Joker >>:
...Всем ждать евру на 1.72! %)

God help you! I have been waiting for a dollar at 45 since January...

granit77 писал(а) >>

God help you! I've been waiting for a dollar at 45 since January...

The USD/RUB pair has been unsuccessfully testing the 61.8% level from the monthly timeframe at 28.80/$1 for seven months now
But before a "global" trend reversal, the price must first descend to the 61.8% level from the weekly timeframe,
the price value is 28.20 per $1. I do not rule out that the 61.8% of the 28.20 might be broken through, and then it will go to the 80.9% of the 25$/$1 price level.
And only then there will be a reversal.
The chart in the appendix.

So, we will have to wait a little more, till the summer of 2011. ;-)

Oh, spring escalation of Forex theorists... How is the $12 oil doing? Euro pound was in the sell... Is it all right? :)

Gans-deGlucker писал(а) >>
Oh, springtime aggravation of Forex theorists... How is oil at $12? Euro pound was in the sell... Everything okay with it? :)

The Fibonacci time zones show that oil will be $12 per barrel tentatively in November/December 2012.
All world indices, from DJA to DAX, are at their lowest by the end of 2012.
The Dow is just below 5,000 points, the DAX is around 2,000 points. The demand for oil depends on the world economy.
If the indices fall, the demand for oil will decline...

f orte928 писал(а) >>

He was a little wrong and the timing is also as always by November 2011 the Euro is set to rise...at that point the Euro will be at 0.96-0.98

There is a very high probability that the EUR/USD unit will be tested at the end of 2012, after the level of 1.85.

At 1.85 there are several strong resistances at 161.8% in price and 161.8% in time - the approximate date of
completion of the Zigzag and the reversal of the "global" uptrend - June 2011.

"Fear and Loathing in Forex" if anyone has seen the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" )))

Not again?! (c)
NYROBA >>:
Временные зоны Фибоначчи показываю, что нефть 12$ за баррель будет ориентировочно в ноябре-декабре 2012г.
Все мировые индексы, начиная от DJA и заканчивая DAX показывают минимальное своё значение к концу 2012года.
По Доу чуть ниже 5000 пунктов, по DAX около 2000п. Спрос на нефть зависит от мировой экономики если индексы
упадут спрос на нефть сократится...

No way - the world's not coming to an end again, so don't get your hopes up.)

Is there an amnesty for the 65th anniversary of Victory Day in the asylum?
Reason: