Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 218

NYROBA писал(а) >> If $12,000 profit is very low for you, what else can I say, sorry, trade on your system. :)

On your first prediction, I made a profit after 5 months, which was promised in 2 weeks.

On your second prediction, I haven't made any profit at all. I only got out of the drawdown so far, although it's been about 2 weeks. So it's too early to talk about 12000. I think you may make profit, but you trade according to your system and I trade according to your predictions. And these are two different things, as it turns out......)))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

On your first prediction, I made a profit after 5 months, which was promised in 2 weeks.

On your second prediction, I haven't made any profit yet. I only got out of the drawdown so far, although it's been about 2 weeks. So it's too early to talk about 12000. I think you may make profit, but you trade according to your system and I trade according to your predictions. which,as it turns out,are two different things......)))))

Well,excuse me...

free sir!... :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

Excuse me...

freebie sir... :)

That's what I'm talking about.....))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's what it's all about.....))))

You're trading at a profit on free signals

and you're not happy about it?! ;-)

You're a funny guy. :))))))))))))))))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I already wrote you about it.

LeoV wrote >> I was interested in the relevance and profitability of the predictions. It turned out to be very low. That's basically all I was interested in.....

I don't need this kind of profit, even from free signals.....))))

P.S. Although thank you for not blowing......))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I've written to you about this before -

You don't need that kind of profit, even from free signals.....))))

P.S. Although thanks for not draining......))))

Better develop your own trading strategy, and do not dry anyone, trade on your own. )))))))

NYROBA >> :

You're a funny guy! :))))))))))))))))))

Free signals like "gold minimum at 642 run all to the sel" are not even needed for free. Clown, comment on your free gold signal. You can't say a word, you have nothing to say, it's understandable that there were no happy people who wanted to rip your signals off, but there were probably more than enough suckers who took your dumb forecast and went for it. So do not play dumb with those who are happy with your free bullshit signals, and bother to mark your signals on the gold. By the way, you got the whole deposit, like you said, oil 10-12 quid, RTS indices 50. Or are you going to shout like mad about those who are happy with your bullshit signals?

LeoV >> :

On your second prediction, I haven't made any profit at all. I only got out of the drawdown so far, although it's been about 2 weeks. So it's too early to talk about 12000. I have made my own profit, I have traded on your trading system and I have followed your trading forecasts. And these are two different things, as it turns out......)))))

Leonid, I'm shocked.... I just can't believe....

Who better to buy Neroba's predictions than you?

RomanS писал(а) >>

Leonid, I'm shocked.... I just can't believe....

Who better to buy Neroba's predictions than you?

Think bigger and deeper. Figuratively "trade".... on paper.....))))

Thanks.... I have calmed down :))
Reason: