Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 208

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

I'm not a clone. I just really want to see the investment password or monitoring of the most active assholes of Nirobka. It's a shame about Nirobka, he may be a crook,

but at least he's doing a good job.

Does it work in the sense of PR?

Pegasmaster >> :

Go to... North, the polar bears are waiting :)))))))))

That's a funny troll you got there.

You answer about the balls, don't stall.

goldtrader >> :

Is it working in the PR sense?

Yeah. =)

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Hey, horse appendage, what are those balls hanging around you?

You got a lot of nerve. Must be a kickboxer. You got your head shaken off pretty good. ))))

ULAD >> :

And you're so brave with your language. Must be a kickboxer. You got your head shaken off pretty good. >> ))))

First the blue-sky conquering hero threw manure at me. Of course I dodged it =)))) and PONESlA.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

First the blue-sky conquering hero threw manure at me. I of course dodged =))) and PONESlA.

And here's your first post today: link

TsaiShenYeh 30.10.2009 10:32
PegasMaster, you're a loon. Where's the invest password, divorcee?

So who threw what at whom?

TsaiShenYeh >> :

First the blue-sky conquering hero threw manure at me. Of course I dodged it =)))) and PONESlA.

It's okay. It's a good room. People like you are needed here. They'll cure you, too.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

I'm not a clone. I just really want to see the investment password or monitoring of the most active assholes of Nirobka. For Nirobka it hurts, he may be a crook, but at least it works beautifully.

They don't give them investment and if they do, everything will be a mess with tactics, strategies and comparisons.

And then who's supposed to give.

We have to prove that it works, not that it is better or worse than any other system.

It looks like he admits that his system is rubbish, but others probably have even more rubbish.

The point has to be proven.

>> we're waiting for the investor.

I almost forgot-- you're a clone.

ULAD писал(а) >>

And you're so brave with your language. Must be a kickboxer. You got your head shaken off pretty good. >> ))))

Yeah, there's a lot of brave people on the internet.

And the backstreet's got their tongue up their ass.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

You didn't. I am not Victor and I have no idea who this Victor is. I just like the branch. Makes me feel good.

So don't go slinging mud at others.

Reason: