Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 5

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Does anyone else not believe that there are more and more robots on the market? And a robot has better reactions and stronger nerves. Consequently, there is only one prospect - robotics.

And the battle of the robots must, of course, be won by OUR NATIONAL EXPERTS.

But it is not clear what the MTS has to do with the analysis?

As far as I know there are no fully automated profitable strategies, I do not mean those that are neutral to the market.

Robots that use neural networks are constantly optimized.

Most of the robots are just an add-on to the trader's brain.

Robots by themselves do not seem to be able to trade. Although I might be wrong.

Any new type of analysis will be born only in trader's brain but not in programmer's one.

Urain писал(а) >>

1 Many people are interested in this, that's why they keep the thread in the top,

If your robot is losing I doubt you would sit back and do nothing, but this is psychology and it will also be visible in the form of trends.

Of course! If something goes wrong, you have to intervene. But my reaction is negligible and the market will not react to it.

vasya_vasya >> :

But what do mts have to do with analysis?

As far as I know, there are no fully automated profitable strategies, I do not mean those that are market neutral.

Robots that use neural networks are constantly being optimized.

Most of the robots are just an add-on to the trader's brain.

Robots by themselves do not seem to be able to trade. But maybe I'm wrong.

It is clear that due to robots the market efficiency increases and the nature of trading patterns changes.

The more robots the market behaves in a new way.

But the question is whether the robot really eliminates the psychology problem or not.

(I say "who is going to sit still when your robot is drawing losses?", which is the same psychology)

DC2008 >> :

... >>: The speed of price changes in the market is so fast that classic TA cannot keep up.

If you trade on M1, it is probably difficult to apply TA there because of the high noisiness,

and you can't keep up, I agree. But why has TA stopped working on H4 or D1?

vasya_vasya писал(а) >>

Except, what do mts have to do with analysis?

Most directly. And who will answer the question: where and how much will the price go?

DC2008 >> :

... Everyone has been in a situation where the market has gone against all TA laws.

Are you under any illusions to find a 100% lossless TS?

Urain >> :

Then how do you open trades if you have no idea where the movement is going to go,

And where in the already existing movement are you?

It's obvious. When it is clear that movement has started, you look for an entry point. For me the task of recognising movement is the main one in TA. Points of fixing, re-entry within the movement and trading within the trend in general. - It's not "not a problem", but it makes no sense without solving the first problem. I usually use a move detection entry and add a position at the first suitable point within that movement - at the first correction, to put it simply. I'm not saying anything new here - everything has been described a hundred times. However, to understand that this is boring truth (as opposed to perverse theories), you begin to realize only with experience, which our Mitrofanushki have a dull penis.

Even the phrase "I don't guess where the market is going, I just follow it" belongs to either Larry or Bill Williams. I don't remember - I read it a hundred years ago. Maybe it wasn't Williams at all.

And please, I wouldn't want to get into explanations - if I wanted to explain, I'd write a textbook. But they are all already written. And to repeat the same thing a hundred and ten times - tired and do not want. I do not see the point - in this thread, agree, it is an argument.

Everything has already been written. If you want to - study. Good luck. And no offense. I am not a teacher by nature, but a spiteful, sarcastic, selfish and cynical pig-saurus.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

If you trade on M1, it is probably difficult to apply TA there because of the high noisiness,

and it's hard to keep up, I agree. But why has TA stopped working on H4 or D1?

On these periods the amplitude increases every year and deposits will crack. It would seem that for an investor the most predictable timeframes, but if you tell him that to get $ 500 you need to wait out a drawdown of $ 20000, he will hardly understand you.

However, on the topic, where will the analysis go from here?

Svinozavr >> :

This is obvious. When it is clear that a movement has started, an entry point is sought. For me the task of recognising movement is the main one in TA. Fixing points, re-entry points within the movement and trading within the trend in general. - It's not "not a problem", but it makes no sense without solving the first problem. I usually use a move detection entry and add a position at the first suitable point within that movement - at the first correction, to put it simply. I'm not saying anything new here - everything has been described a hundred times. However, to understand that this is boring truth (as opposed to perverse theories), you begin to realize only with experience, which our Mitrofanushki have a dull penis.

Even the phrase "I don't guess where the market will go, I just follow it" belongs to either Larry or Bill Williams. I do not remember - I read it a hundred years ago. Maybe it wasn't Williams at all.

And please, I wouldn't want to get into explanations - if I wanted to explain, I'd write a textbook. But they are all already written. And to repeat the same thing a hundred and ten times - tired and do not want. I do not see the point - in this thread, agree, it is an argument.

Everything has already been written. If you want to - study. Good luck. And no offense. I am not a teacher by nature, but a spiteful, sarcastic, selfish and cynical pig-saurus.

I see your point, but following any confirmed movement you make an assumption that it will continue, and looking for an entry point you make an assumption that on a lower TF the counter-trend has ended and a reversal is coming - so what else is it but an extrapolation into the future?

goldtrader >> :

Do you really have any illusions about finding a 100% lossless TS?

yes really, if someone harbors an illusion to find a 100%-trader without losing trades, the poor guy will never trade for real (will look for and will not find it, will be disappointed and throw the idea out of his mind) !!!!!-everyone who has worked on TS obvious: to find a 100%-trader without losing trades - is a Utopia!!!!

Reason: