Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum?

Our weakness is disunity and hostility towards one another.

Our strength is the persistent pursuit of victory.

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Perhaps together we can take market theory to a new qualitative level.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Perhaps with joint efforts we will advance the theory of the market to a new qualitative level.

Does classical analysis also not work at the stock exchange? What is the principal difference?

DC2008 >> :

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Maybe with joint efforts we will advance the market theory to a new qualitative level.

Now a new stage - how to make money on random time series without favourite technical analysis... May I specify from when it "stopped working?" The main mistake is to predict time series and I think you should not reinvent the wheel, but hell knows.

vasya_vasya >> :

Doesn't classical analysis work on the stock exchange either? What is the fundamental difference?

Classic TA doesn't work. God, if you knew how many times over the years I hear it from the lips of beginners who have read (not a fact!) something there, tried the indicators and nothing worked out for them.

You're the one with the classic TA that doesn't work. It works for me. If you can't play classical musical instruments (violin, balalaika), it doesn't mean that they are not musical instruments. Such statements are usually made by those who simply do not understand what TA is and what to expect from it. They expect a miracle prophecy for some reason. A known misconception. TA has never done this kind of crap. Especially not a classical one.

Uh-huh. Join in who thinks it doesn't work. You'll get a club of underachievers. Well, that would be a useful education. All the meth-heads sit in their reservation and don't amaze the normal public with their revelations.

So I support the idea. Join in, gentlemen. Join in.

Svinozavr >> :

>> uh-huh. Join me if you don't think it's working.

Of course it doesn't work. :)

Averaging against the trend works, especially on Martin. )))

>>)) And the main thing is not to put any stops. )))

Proverbs of Solomon 17.12

"12 It is better for a man to meet a bear cub deprived of children than a fool with his foolishness."

DC2008 писал(а) >> Perhaps by common efforts we can take market theory to a new qualitative level.

Do you have anything substantive to say for the overall effort to develop the stated theme?

---------

Often the authors of a topic ask for a common effort and then expect someone to create that common effort for the author of the topic.

---------

If there is nothing to inform about except the title of the theme, what's the sense of creating a theme?

Svinozavr >> :

Classic TA doesn't work. Jesus, if you knew how many times over the years I've heard this from beginners who have read (not necessarily!) something there, tried the indicators and got nowhere.

You're the one with the classic TA that doesn't work. It works for me. If you can't play classical musical instruments (violin, balalaika), it doesn't mean that they are not musical instruments. Such statements are usually made by those who simply DO NOT understand what TA is and what to expect from it. They expect a miracle of prophecy for some reason. A known misconception. TA has never done this kind of crap. Especially not the classic one.

really everything works!!!!!! i've only been in the market for 2 years, i don't know how TA worked 5 years ago - no one will ever say for sure 100% that if any TA instrument gives a signal the market will definitely 100% go there - it's just a probability!!!! by combining TA instruments and the input-output signal filter - everything works!!!!

DC2008, tell us how you understand quantum TA. Without your input, the thread is doomed to be a flood.

Mathemat >> :

DC2008, tell us how you understand quantum TA. Without your input, the thread is doomed to be flooded.

It is not going to be flubby by definition! It will be purely specific - see the first post for specifics. It will probably be the most non-flooded thread on the forum. >> Oh, yeah!

Only professionals of their sluggishness and donkey aplomb will hang out here! (Oh! What am I doing here? )))))))

Reason: