Wave analysis - page 34

forte928 >> :
If you give me all three tables, I'll do it.

So you've never done it yourself, but you recommend it as a reliable, tried-and-true tool. That's smart.

But I did not feel lazy, I downloaded, looked, checked. And you know what, it's bullshit, there's no cycles.

HideYourRichess >> :

I think that writing on forums is no baggage to haul. Otherwise, why else would there be such a strong evidence base amongst the wolves.

You're deliberately mixing inflation, waveforms and cycles. Admit that you're being silly about inflation and don't make the Dow Jones index absurd.

FOXXXi >> :

Admit that you are being silly about inflation and do not make the Dow Jones index absurd.

>> Well well well, more on that point please.

1.Remind me exactly what I said about inflation?

2. Point out to me the inferiority of the Dow and why it cannot be used to look at waves (which is what we are doing here)?

3. Before you argue, please read the contents of the previous pages.

4. I wrote to you, "Once again, there is no evidence whatsoever. Just excuses and fabrications." - what do you say to that. Why are you coyly silent on the matter?

))) Now. That's it. Calm down.

The only techno-economic cycle that has frightening accuracy and is used in practice is Moore's Law, one of Intel's founders. It's economic because it's tied to uptake, market penetration, return on investment, etc. About two years. Read, in short, Phil Kotler. You're not interested in the technological side of things here.

That's all. I do not deny the wave nature of the market, but nothing practical has been done from Elliot and Neely - no codifiable algorithm, no result - there is shamanism, sectarianism and nothing but blather. Just like here. 20 pages a day.

I repeat my request for econ data which shows the cyclicality. I have not found it on the Dow yet.

Choomazik писал(а) >>
I repeat the request to post the econ data that shows cyclicality. I haven't found it on the Dow yet.

Take the Dow, oil prices, gold prices and derive the ratio and then look at cyclicality..as long as you are trying to observe prices+progressive inflation no economic cycle you will not see.

The Dow is the present value of papers devalued by greed...

forte928 >> :

Take the Dow, oil prices, gold prices and derive the ratio and then look at cyclicality..as long as you are trying to observe prices+progressive inflation you will not see any economic cycle.

So it's not the Dow that changes cyclically but for example the Dow/gold ratio?

In principle, there will be a coefficient of some sort - this should indicate the cyclicality of the market to some extent...

forte928 >> :
In principle, there will be a coefficient - that should show the market cyclicality to some extent...

OK, I'll have a look at it when I get a chance, thank you!

Reason: