EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 594

It's a bit steep, it might tear your bellybutton open! (it's about the Eurobucks)

What is he weaving in there?

I think he lied about something. About inflation. Well, inflation cannot be normal when so many quid are being thrown into the market from all sides.

gip >> :
I think he lied about something. About inflation. Inflation can't be normal when there are so many quid being thrown into the market from all sides.

Can you give me a link to bernanke?

What's up didn't let me enjoy the triumph of 60 bucks grabbed and closed the sell, all in all it went according to plan ))))

There is no link. It was in my terminal.

Anyway, I didn't understand anything. Apparently the rabbits have been bred again. Bernanke's a big rabbit breeder.

By the way, GBP/USD is a promising pair, England is trying to rebuild the economy, not so fast... and the dollar is having a lot of problems, it's unstable, growth is supposed to be slow if it happens.... in general the bottom line is that the pound may soon recover close to its pre-crisis position... but of course it will take a lot of time....

As I was leaving here, bernanke gave me 50 pips, one sell and one buy. It worked well in the channel. Let him say something else...

I don't think we should work till tomorrow. There'll be a day, there'll be food. Goodbye, everyone.
Reason: