Looking for a trader - page 19

Only willing to participate 50/50. Loss is profit with a minus sign.

I need an account with funds in the opener and I will call you on Skype at the weekend to discuss everything. With the amount of 300 thousand a hard margin call will be 250, that is the maximum drawdown of 50 thousand. In the event of such an event I will reimburse half. Or there is the second option, but this is on Skype.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Only 50/50 willing to participate. The loss is a profit with a minus sign.

That's a pretty good suggestion. The risk has to be shared.

Maxim Romanov:

such interesting suggestions, to top up the investor's account in case of a loss...)) I can say from a trader's point of view. I have spent 10 years of my life to trade on the plus side, I have accumulated unique knowledge, spent a lot of money on algorithms development, and I am spending it further, to stay in the plus. Then an investor comes and says I have $ 1000, but no risk, if you lose even a dollar, reimburse me. The question is, why do I need an investor? I have to give him 70% of my profit and to bear the risk. I can go to the bank, take the money and give back 20% per annum.... Do you know how much the average business makes in general??? and what are the risks there???

I will never manage an account without risk, purely as a matter of principle, even if I can provide a risk-free trade. There is only one way to ensure risk-free trading, to take the risks of another person who wants to get rich, on himself. I have analysed many offers in the investment market and been in a large number of investment companies and I can say that hiring a trader with a risk of 30% is one of the best options because many investment companies have a 100% risk, others have a deposit maintenance fee of 2.5% a year regardless of profit. And a person really has nowhere to invest his money to get a higher income than the bank, there are risks everywhere and no one is going to compensate them, because compensation for your risks = taking the risks yourself and if you take the risks yourself, you can find the money much cheaper. That's why you don't meet successful traders, because they don't talk about themselves, they don't need to bother an investor.

The investor's role is to take risks at the initial stage to get a steady income with good luck. The trader's role is to risk other people's money and then serve the investor with good luck. One risks at the initial stage, the other - in the long term, but to demand that the trader compensate for losses from his pocket is nonsense. If they say the minimum term is 30 days, the technical investor would not be able to return the investment back no matter how much they wanted, otherwise they would wreck the system for the trader. I trade with red broker and there is a problem that investor may at any time return the investment although the minimum period of 30 days and even a 20% fine does not help so a technical must block.

Lenar Timergalin:

The trader's role is to risk other people's money and then serve the investor with good luck for his support at the start. One risks at the initial stage, the other - in the long term, but to demand that the trader compensate for losses from his pocket is nonsense. If they say the minimum term is 30 days, the technical investor cannot take back the investment no matter how much they want, otherwise they will wreck the system for the trader. I trade with red broker and there is a problem that investor may at any time return the investment although the minimum period of 30 days and even a 20% fine does not help so a technical must block.

I have a very simple psychology: if you are not ready to risk something, you should not start. I on the contrary, at some point in strong fucks it does not matter. I don't mind my own :-) I'm just not a greedy person at heart, but my high level of responsibility will not let me do that to somebody else. It's not mine!!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In defence of the strategy, everything is ready to add data on smiles to the TS, which is a weather vane on the market, as well as information on calendar spreads, which I think will also improve its performance.

Today I set up a grid that will work till Tuesday. It's a pity it's not interesting to train just for fun. The shaitan machine needs money for optimization as well :-(

+ before that posts, definitely reeks of cheating.

Aleksey Masterov:

+ before that post, definitely reeks of addiction.

For example? Can you cite where in my words you saw a bunch of cheating, honestly not really understand the word, but I consider it a "bugger"!!!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see. The signal was good and the strategy copied perfectly to the real

Holy shit

you couldn't do it yourself?

Read the end of the doughnut and don't sweat it.

I think I wrote about the triangle in there.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

For example? Can you cite where in my words you saw a bunch of addiction, honestly not really understand the word, but I consider it a "bugger"!!!

of course it's cheating

The first sign of it is looking for dough to play the game.

but if you go from one dollar to a million - is there such an option of WORK?

no???

then the strategy is bullshit!

Renat Akhtyamov:

of course it is.

the first sign is looking for dough to play the game.

And if from your one dollar to a million, is there such a thing?

no???

then the strategy is rubbish!

+
Can't resist playing the game, is ready to pour other people's money... and satisfy his lusts.
Reason: