EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1658

Here's my guess.



Up to the triangle and down to yesterday's target



Just compare the latest price peaks.
Vlad72 >>:

У меня вот какие предположения.



Вверх до треугольника, и вниз на отработку вчерашней цели



Opened a sell with a target of 1.3340.

As long as there is no change in the situation on the dayparts, there are only two questions: "Do you want to settle in or just wait a bit".

I am still confused by the fact that the franc and the pound are not drawing much of a reversal. So I will not rush to conclusions yet.

[삭제]
strangerr >>:

Прошли те времена когда меня что то мучило.


Can you throw in a fibo fan like this?

It's standard in MT, just add the levels you want.
Alex_Xv >>:

Можете скинуть такой веер фибо?

strangerr >>:
Открыл селл с целью 1.3340.


Do you take your time ???
I've noticed that you tend to open your positions at the wrong time....
To your entrances another +4 or +5 hours, that's the place to go (just my observations)
Galina, where will he go?))) As they say: Drink in the morning and you're free for the whole day)))
Galina >>:


А не торопитесь ???
Я заметила, вы как правило не вовремя позы ткрываете....
К вашим входам еще +4 или +5 часов, самое место выходит (просто мои наблюдения)
strangerr >>:
Галина, а куда он денется?)))



Yeah, well...
Depends on how much you want to take from the Shorts,
and from what I can see, not much.