EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1650

On H4 just the divergence was formed at the closing of the 4pm candle and hence it was indentified that we had entered the correction of the 4th wave.

I think the 4 just started at 1.3267. On the H4
forte928 >>:

на Н4 как раз дивергенция образовалась в момент закрытия 4-00 часовой свечи и следовательно таким образом было индентифицировано что мы вошли в коррекцию 4 волны..

strangerr писал(а) >>
It's Friday, people are hammered, no one's even swearing))).

Still sleepy to my fingers after the night's rest, eyes can hardly come out sticky, and the coffe still burns my tongue hot...

So you keep them here at night, Gip doesn't put them to bed either, and they have school in the morning)))
forte928 >>:

Еще сонные к пальцы не слушаються после ночного отдыха, глаза ели выдят слипшиеся, да и коффе еще горячий язык обжигает..

strangerr писал(а) >>
I think the 4th just started from 1.3267. On the H4.

Yes, I was confused by yesterday's strange working out when the low was triggered and I calculated the point 1.335, and then I threw the Fibo and saw that 1.3267 gives the point 1.618 on the Fibo...

There's a concrete buy on H4 with the first target 1.3520, but they don't care, they're asleep)))

forte928 >>:

Еще сонные к пальцы не слушаються после ночного отдыха, глаза ели выдят слипшиеся, да и коффе еще горячий язык обжигает..

FF: A Forex fanatic :) Unfortunately I'm the same way, if I do anything I do it till the end or till the end :)))

Yes, exactly 1.618.
forte928 >>:

Да меня смутила еще вчера странная отработка когда сработал минимум я по расчетам получал точку 1.335, а потом бросил фибо и увидел что как раз 1.3267 и дает точку 1.618 по фибо..

We all are, Gip, and I think not unfortunately, why I think you can see why.
gip >>:

FF: Фанатик форекса :) К сожалению я такой же, если уж чем занимаюсь то до победного или до последнего :)))

strangerr писал(а) >>

1.3270 - doubled - 1.3350 - closed!
strangerr - profits!!!
Reason: