EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1240

Galina >>:

Зря обижаете.

Когда боты не мои, я так и говарю, что мол не я писала, или что мол и идея то же не моя.

Те кто со мной общается все это прикрасно знают.

Я присвоением чужого никогда не занималась и не буду.

А по поводу моей мега мультивалютной стратегии так.

ЭТО МОЯ ИДЕЯ И Я ЕЕ ПОЛНОСТЬЮ РЕАЛИЗОВЫВАЛА.

Не одна, это факкт, на меня еще 7 человек работали.

Но поверте мне никто из них до сих пор даже примерно не представляет как из того что у них в руках сделать деньги.

И я никому ничего не собираюсь доказывать.

Так и скажите что вам просто завидно :) (это я по доброму)

На вашем месте, я бы просто пользовалась, тем более что я не у кого за это денег не беру.

As for "use it" - is there any way of trying out the system?

ValNart писал(а) >>

Once again, for those who are interested in multicurrency add-ons and arithmetic operations with currency pairs to NIROBA,

and from Galina you are unlikely to "hear" anything, to the source, gentlemen.

That's right.

You will not hear anything from me.

All I can suggest is that you just work it off as long as they give it to you :)

Guys, the actor Yuri Stepanov (Penal Battalion, Zhmurki and many other things....) died... it's just so sad how the best people one by one....

It's been on all day. :(

Galina!!! Going to break the important level)))))))))))rady???

strangerr писал(а) >>

I never get my hopes up, for the hundredth time I am writing - the first target is 1.3840. And this is a visual aid for those who cannot determine the direction of the euro on their own:

The picture is not convincing. More precisely, it does not tell us about the movement to where-dibo. By the way, it looks like the triangle is over :)

Why don't we say anything then...

I "knew it all", and then you have to think ....:(

I've seen people out there writing Expert Advisors in various hobbies.

No offense to anyone.

strangerr >>:

Я надежд никогда не лелею, в сотый раз пишу - первая цель 1.3840. А это наглядное пособие для тех кто не может самостоятельно определить направление движения евро:

Being able to determine a direction is good. It's bad enough that in the meantime someone determines where to point it.

Galina писал(а) >>

Don't believe this growth my friends. FALSE.

1.3780 could be a very steep drop off.

So much so that it won't be easy. It won't go that easily to 1.3860.

The move towards 1.46-47 is going to be a very tedious and long one.

They promised a quick rise, didn't they? Now we can't trust the upside... Who to trust?

Reason: