EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 265

strangerr >> :
The most interesting thing is that the option levels indicator shows a sell in the morning)))


Can I have a look at it?
Hanging again, I'll post it later.
What's next for the Eurobucks, will it go down?

EURUSD took a buy

was busy and lost 30 pips ((( after the signal

peter888 >> :
What's next for the Eurobucks, will it go down?


It's hitting resistance right now. I can't tell if it will break or not. But on the Daily, it should break through. I can't tell you how many approaches it will take.
Helex >> :

EURUSD is up for a buy


+1 to 4930

Run on a different terminal


strangerr >> :

>> ran on a different terminal.



Bummer. Do you understand how he's thinking there?
[삭제]
strangerr >> :

I ran it on a different terminal.


And on which term I have something erorit !!!

[삭제]