EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 56

Brent broke through 50% Fibo on M30 and hit the 61.8 level (levels between Low on Sep 15 and High on Sep 17), if it is broken, we plan to go to 67.2 and up, on the EUR we fall even lower than now and then go up

Nisramchuk >> :

Another firemast clone.

What's the point of registering under different nicknames?

Your personality can be probed, even if you make a dozen of your own clones.... You're having a stupid conversation with yourself, you're making a mess...

>>> Off-topic at all.... You better start your own thread...

If we break through 67.2 for Brent, we will reach 62.5 and Euro will reach 1.44-1.43, and then the rocket will go up!

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

There is no doubt that on shallow periods an upward hike is likely.

But that's the thing, the pound is a very "nervous" currency...

Anything is always possible with it.

Well, as I wrote in another thread, of course, probability calculation alone is not enough. But that said, I really do not like the expression "any variants", I feel more relaxed when I know the probabilities of these options.

RomanS писал(а) >>

Another firemast clone.

What' s the point of registering under different nicknames?

Your personality can be probed, even if you make a dozen of your own clones.... You're having a stupid conversation with yourself, you're trashing this whole thread...

Not on topic at all.... You'd better start your own thread...

ahahahahaha)))) who's a clone?! where, and who isn't a clone, the moderator will tell you if he does.

>>>prove it, where's the clone?

>>> the thread is fucked up.

>>) also laughing))))

>>p.s. I'm freaking out. 8)

RomanS >> :

Another firemast clone.

What's the point of registering under different nicknames?

Your personality can be probed, even if you make a dozen of your own clones.... You're having a stupid conversation with yourself, you're trashing this whole thread...

Not on topic at all.... You better start your own thread...

Roman, I don't know what you mean either?

I think it's a heel :)

Risk >> :

Well, as I wrote in another thread, probability calculation alone is of course not enough. But that said, I really dislike the expression "any options", I feel more comfortable when I know the probabilities of those options.

The expression "any variants", is interpreted by me as the fact, that pound pairs have the most unstable behavior, no more than that. It does not indicate that at this or any other moment the probability of going up or down is a constant and looks like 50/50.

Reason: