EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 29

TEXX писал(а) >>

I don't believe it :))))))))

show me a screenshot :))))))))))

>> Satisfied?

rid >> :

Stayed at breakeven... A stop loss on a trawl pulling up to zero was triggered.

//---------------------

But on the pound I'm sitting in a drawdown pretty badly. Stood up since the evening. And the price went down...

I mostly work on corrections of 20 major currency pairs at once, so even if something goes wrong it does not lead to significant losses.

TEXX писал(а) >>

I don't believe it :))))))))

show me a screenshot :))))))))))

Now, any more questions?

+30

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

I smell a strong buy.

If they go down, the markets will collapse.

and that's not going to happen.

I took it up a little bit.

You have to watch out now :) just a little bit down, they go 2 steps down 3 steps back)) then 5 steps down 2 steps back )))) or else they do something like that)))

firemast >> :

>>) You have to be careful now :) just a little bit down, they walk 2 steps down 3 steps back)) then 5 steps down 2 steps back )))) or else they do it in some other way)))

usually three or four steps and then a correction and again...

forte928 >> :
+30

Bet you weren't expecting such an abrupt move ?:)

And let's see if it gets to 4680

And Niroba about 1.4 to 1.5 in a fortnight was almost right, only he was wrong about the timing and a bit about the price....

But there is one more nuance, there will probably be a pullback to the level of 1.43-1.42

gip писал(а) >>

I bet you didn't expect such a drastic move?)

I was expecting it... I was going to sell, but it took me a long time to find out the direction, but it was confirmed... Now looking through the lower TF I saw the downwards move confirmation figure... But the forecast became much easier and faster, everything is formed by the indicator itself...

forte928 >> :

I was expecting...I put it to sell, it took me a long time to find out the direction, but it was confirmed...Looking through the lower timeframe I saw the downwards move confirmation figure...But the forecast became much easier and faster, the indicator itself forms everything...

But all the same, now I buy?

Reason: