EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 15

NikT_58 >> :

And the franc is stalling.

I wonder if it will draw a hammer on the day?

He's got a bigger tail as well.

rid >> :

You seem to have got up on the wrong foot today.

Of course, everyone has a calendar. However. This thread is open specifically for discussing price movements, news, current and anticipated events.

What else is there to do here? Be silent and "march in formation" and write posts at the whistle with your prior permission?

!

You are right, it has been said many times that your information in this thread is one of the most relevant.

kosa >> :

You are right, it has been said many times that your information in this thread is one of the most relevant.

And my selves are still in storage.

Fresh comment from VTB

The positive sentiment in the markets remains. U.S. retail sales for August, released yesterday, turned out to be very strong, which was also reflected in the dynamics of major stock indices.

In addition the statement by B. Bernanke that the recession in the US is probably over, gave additional optimism to speculators.

Russian stock indices climbed above 1,200 points, with the RTS Index reaching new year highs. Oil and gas stocks contributed to the market rally, as they gained ground yesterday on the back of the rebound in oil futures prices. Yesterday Brent gained 3.5%, with most of the growth coming during the US session and was not recovered by the Russian market. Therefore, today we can expect oil and gas companies to continue to grow in capitalisation.

In addition, lookout for VTB shares, which have lagged significantly behind Sberbank recently and have all chances to catch up if they overcome resistance at RUB0.0500

NikT_58 >> :

And my selves are still in storage.

I've been in a loss today, but I've managed to break even 3-4 times)

>> are we going down today?

And here's a very interesting comment-forecast from the DPO's feed :

16 September. /Dow Jones/. Given the triple divergence of the Relative Strength Index /RSI/ on the euro/Swiss franc pair, Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones says an upside breakout for the pair is imminent. At the time of writing, the pair was trading at 1.5173. Jones expects the pair to rise above its 55-day moving average of 1.5199 towards 1.5240 and then towards 1.5340.

//-----------------

Commerzbank analyst Karen Jones is said togive mostly very good forecasts.

Heh heh heh, that's a nice squeeze on the top :) Now those who bought at 1.47 in 2008 will buy if not already hidden :))))) and soon they will sell))) and we will go back up and they will go in the red)))

kosa >> :

mine was covered by the bot today in minus, but i managed to bring them to breakeven 3-4 times)

>> are we going down today?

I do not expect it today.

>> maybe we'll go down tonight.

firemast >> :

Heh heh heh, that's a nice squeeze on the top :) Now those who bought at 1.47 in 2008 will buy if not already hidden :))))) and most likely they will sell))) and we will go back up and they will go in the red)))

But that's a lot of sells, isn't it?

So, not for a long time but it may go down

And there's a lot of money there.

So it's going to be a decent bump.

NikT_58 >> :

But that's a lot of selves, isn't it?

So not for long, but it could go down.

And there's a lot of money.

So it's gonna hit a lot.

Or are there a lot of bai?

Reason: