AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 14

Svinozavr >> :

Riddle, though!!!))

We have to solve it unequivocally! :-)

To know for sure which configuration is the fastest in the future.

benik >> :

We have to solve it unequivocally! :-)

To know for sure which configuration is the fastest in the future.

Yes. But not on this test. I'll show you how to make test optimization more accurate.

In the meantime, as Zheglov used to say, in riddles. I have a 4.4GHz Pentium with 1GB RAM, but it's in a different flat. I'll be sure to give it a try when I'm there.

benik >> :

I guess that's the point, it's not that old. The technology is 45nm. I'm the old one with 90nm technology. And begemot61's is 90nm. Maybe that's why it's lagging behind.

Yeah, of course it's not old, it's just me looking at the model inattentively.

And probably the technology (45mm) plays quite a big role too. By the way, the instructions are important too. Well, in short, there are a lot of factors really.

And here's the surprise. If anyone else remembers, my configuration so far showed a result of about 46 (Core 2 Duo E7200 / PC6400 4 GB ). Here is the test on exactly the same configuration:

Can anyone guess what the trick is here?

Mathemat >> :

Yes, of course it's not old, it's just me looking at the model inattentively.

And probably the technology (45mm) plays quite a big role too. By the way, the instructions are important too. Well, in short, there are a lot of factors really.

And here's the surprise. If anyone else remembers, my configuration so far showed a result of about 46 (Core 2 Duo E7200 / PC6400 4 GB ). Here is the test on exactly the same configuration:

Can anyone guess what the trick is here?

))) You've got it out through Print!

The method of output has no effect on the timing, look at the code. Almost the only thing I have redone is the method of output. Any other options?

Mathemat >> :

The method of output has no effect on the timing, look at the code. Almost the only thing I have redone is the method of output. Any other options?

Just ahead of you on the output method...

The result is truly parasitic! What did you do? Waving incense around the computer? :)

Look carefully! The information in the picture is enough to keep you guessing.

Mathemat >> :

The method of output has no effect on the timing, look at the code. Almost the only thing I've reworked is the output method. Any other options?

Of course it doesn't. That's just me... ...out of amazement.))

Bah! You're one of those secret MQL5 testers!!! And you rewrote the script code!

))) >> I don't know. Do you have an answer yourself?

That's right, it's β MT5. And there it almost didn't have to be rewritten.

As you can see, the speed for each component has more than doubled. Especially on integer operations.

Mathemat >> :

That's right. And there was almost no need to rewrite.

As you can see, the speed for each component has more than doubled. Especially on integer operations.

By the way, what was so suggestive about the screenshot?

Reason: