AMD or Intel as well as the memory brand - page 10

Four2one, I'm happy for you that you don't have any doubts about which is better. I don't have any doubts yet either :) And I too am quite happy with the quietness from my unit. The stone is quite economical.

Waiting Yuraz, he will show us who's the master of the house - cockroaches or someone else :)

P.S. four2one, will you show us the results of the script on your computer or not?

This is from my laptop.

Oh, boy. I'm surprised to the extreme. I didn't realise the old Celeron was so fast...

Mathemat >> :

Four2one, I'm happy for you that you don't have any doubts about which is better. I don't have any doubts yet either :) And I too am quite happy with the quietness from my unit. The stone is quite economical.

Waiting for Yuraz, he'll show us who's boss - cockroaches or something :)

Getting back to the subject: what difference does it make what kind of CPU? All that matters is that it works, and it works on almost everything.

I want to know, who has 5...10 terminals on Intel Atom 330?

four2one, show me the test if you don't mind :) I'm really interested.

Mathemat >> :

Oh, boy. I'm surprised to the extreme. I didn't realise the old Celeron was so fast...

ASUS K5ij I bought at the beginning of summer for 16800 rubles, I think.

four2one >> :

Back on topic: what difference does it make what kind of CPU? The main thing is to make it work, and it works on almost everything.

I'm wondering if anyone is racing 5...10 terminals on an Intel Atom 330?

Don't tell me, don't tell me... I'm currently testing a system with NS and GA. NS has more than half a million scales (>500,000). Speed is important to me.

to Mathemat-> I'm quite surprised, too.

Mathemat >> :

four2one, show me the test if you don't mind :) I'm really interested.

Thanks, four2one. Anyway, the number of cores for MT4 plays absolutely no role :)

By the way, would you have any trouble citing screenshots from Z-CPU? For consistency. Processor and memory tabs. You may download it from here.

Yes! It would still be interesting to test the Expert Advisor. The script, of course, is good, but the resources are probably consumed differently during optimization. (I suspect that the native code of the script fits even in a reduced cache and RAM flies out of the test, but in the optimization is not.)

Reason: