SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 99

The ban was lifted at our request (after the famous events of SProgrammera's ban). What ban was there and who exactly it was removed from - I don't remember, to be honest.

Alexei! no need to tell lies ( your interference wasn't there - that's for sure), but if it's about the moderators on a voluntary basis? yes! one of you turned out to be curious. and cute...

;)

Asked Roche - for many FreeLancer and FreeLance turned out to be similar...

Banned one - unbanned the other.

Or else... :)))

But here the radicals gather. And if one is God's dew, the other is a duel on rapiers...

I'm leaning towards the other...

If flooding isn't being stopped, why are they just banning "non-badasses"?

Question.

I'll bring up a story related to the removal of the ban from FreeLance. Yes, I remember the curiosity for sure. I am inclined to believe that it was curiosity that tipped the scales in his favour after all. But I don't insist. But who cares! In any case, the result was exactly what the curious one wanted: he was unbanned...

And the second thing: who is "nebyduzhny"? If so, all the details of this story are available in the sp9 thread.

P.S. Pulled up the archive, I see. Yes, made a mistake. I remember well that all together discussed this issue in the internal chat and agreed that the issue should be raised.

The curious one was DDFedor. Admin's reply of 12 July 2010:

FreeLancer разбанен давно (если был забанен), на всякий случай разбанил пользователя FreeLance

So your

Banned one, unbanned the other.

is, to put it mildly, not very accurate.

Mathemat:

...to put it mildly, is not very accurate.

Who do you expect to be accurate... Thank goodness he's alive and has a couple of working nicknames with no complaints. Leave the man alone :))

Young people are reminded that threads with decompiled EAs, indicators and so on are deleted without warning

I remind you that if you really want to solve a technical problem and not talk about it with friends, the correct solution is a direct contact with technical support with a detailed description of the problem and provide evidence (logs, screenshots, etc.). Practice shows that localised problems are resolved constructively by support.

For example, in a multi-page discussion of the MT5 bug in the "// ------- SAP ------- MT5 ------- Results" thread, the author contacted support. As a result, the error has been fixed in a working order. Technical support exists on both forums (Tech Support, Service Desk), you can submit requests through either one.

Oh... I was wondering how people write to tech support

In Opera. I'll check other ones later, maybe it'll show up ;)

There's no link in my profile, either.

granit77:
I want to remind you that if you really want to solve a technical problem and not talk about it with your friends, the right solution is to contact technical support with detailed description of the problem and presentation of proofs (logs, screenshots, etc). Practice shows that localised problems are resolved constructively by support.

For example, during a multi-page discussion of MT5 error in the branch "// ------- SAP ------- MT5 ------- Results" the author contacted support. As a result the error has been fixed in working order.

Technical support exists on both forums (Tech Support, Service Desk), you can submit requests through either one.

Damn, I did not get that button (

and through the fifth not immediately understand )

ZS: Honestly on the fourth this button has never seen them in the eyes anywhere

Mozila latest version, not seen with other versions either

I'm sure the moderators only have it.

sever30:
I guess it's only the moderators who have it.

)))), that's how he teases.)

ZS: they're probably all fed up with it, so they took the button down.)

Reason: