SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 73

I think the developers: a) don't give a shit, and b) don't give a shit... Having poked around a bit, even at my lamer level in the MT4 terminal, I didn't find much of an obstacle to installing keys, albeit purchased ones . But ... somewhere, one can understand them, as long as it's not there, then the problem of code security is mine or yours or his problem. And as soon as the exchange or purchase of keys starts, it will be their problem.... so...

The https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/102881/page72 thread is slowly degenerating into a thread about posting screenshots of paid products with links to them.

xrust:

There, there. It looks like it's been making a lot of noise to some people. And that the decompilation worked to the developers' advantage...

Why don't I post the decryption of the .ex4 file in this thread and see if they take down the thread or get me banned?

Both will happen.

Rashid, please answer my question in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/129719

FreeLance:

Do the developers of MT platform appreciate our defencelessness?

At some point, on MT5 forum, a question about mutual keys to the native code of Mql5 was raised.

but it got stalled ...

;)

It hasn't stalled. The idea is already worked out.

We will launch an online shop where anyone can sell their experts with automatic protection:

1. hardware-linked, the buyer can be activated up to 3 times
  2. with a timeline
The vendor will be able to upload their EX5 programme to the shop and select protection mode. Each purchaser will be given an automatically repackaged and protected copy of the software, linked to the hardware. Purchases can only be made from MetaEditor (the analogue of iTunes).

Renat:

Not a dead end. The idea is already worked out.

We will launch an online shop where anyone can sell their experts with automatic protection:

1. hardware-linked, the buyer will be able to activate up to 3 times
  2. with a timeline.
The vendor will be able to upload their EX5 software to the shop and select a protection mode. Each buyer will receive an automatically repackaged and protected copy of the software, linked to the hardware. Purchases can only be made from MetaEditor (the analogue of iTunes).

Very Good!

THANK YOU!

Renat:
  1. with a link to the hardware, the customer will be able to activate it no more than 3 times

Why not more than 5 times? Or 2 times?

Wouldn't it be easier to just tie it to the hardware?

Or better yet, how about activation/deactivation?

And make sure no more than one copy is online?

Renat:

1. hardware-linked, the buyer will be able to activate up to 3 times
  2. time-based.
The seller will be able to upload their EX5 program to the shop and select the protection mode. Each buyer will get automatically repackaged and protected copy of the program, tied to the hardware. The purchase will be possible only from MetaEditor (analogue of iTunes).

Binding to the hardware is a good thing, of course. But not always. Will it be possible to bind to a trading account (one or more)?

If one has a computer at home, when away from home - laptop, plus VPS, etc. Trading account - only he himself on it will trade, outsiders are unlikely to be interested in trading on someone else's account (not to mention the inability to gain access to someone else's account). And tying to the hardware... Although...

P.S. Why did I mention the connection to the trading account, because it can be done programmatically. It's just the 2nd point was a bit puzzling: "binding to terms of work". The timing of work can also be set programmatically, but as I understand it will still somehow protect them.

to continue discussing the topic, please use the thread already created for this topic - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/21

Reason: