Cool system! - page 14

But it's the same comment as the previous versions.

Where is the 3rd version ?????

I refuse to understand anything!

With an error EA gives plus on the period 2009.06.04 till today and net loss for September

With no error, it is a loss for the period 2009.06.04 until today and a net loss for September

The third version is the test 2 charts on the before page from his test

Next version will be called Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Here it is!

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 96

Added:

- Now trades from different charts do not interfere with each other

- There is a deBug mode in the upper right corner that informs us about the state of our EA variables

- Fixed green and red error

Lisa, a question about opening, is it better to open when the price is outside the green or to check the closing price of the last bar when it breaks through the green? And in general look at the personal message I left for you there.

I have left a message for you in my PM. I have a trade open on the wrong system now +90$))))

artsnz >> :

Lisa, a question about opening, is it better to open if the price is above the green bar or to check the closing price of the last bar for a breakout of the green bar? And in general, look at the personal message I left you there.

I have left a message for you in my PM. I have a deal open with the wrong system at the moment +90$))))

I think we should go for a breakout.

The last expert does just that

I saw TrailingUdavku somewhere (the stop not only moves but also reduces) -- I even did something similar myself -- I think it would be very effective in this system. If I find it, I'll show it to you.

If you really need it, I can put a trailing pin in it, too.

You just tell me what you want to see in it.

Reason: