Cool system! - page 8

But it shows a breakdown.

trend shows the direction.

So can someone help me with the indicator calls?

I've had a look. Stop by if you can, too.

liza >> :
So can someone help me with the indicator calls?
  iCustom(NULL, 0, "TRO_InsideBar_Plot2", 50, true, Blue, Lime, 0, 0);
  double LineRed = ObjectGet("HIGH_0", OBJPROP_PRICE1);
  double LineGreen = ObjectGet("LOW_0", OBJPROP_PRICE1);
  // Получили Зеленую и Красную линию которые проходят через весь график. при пробитии которых происходят входы 
  //зеленая - Buy и соответственно красная - Sell

iCustom(NULL, 0, "IBFX - CPR", true,  true, true, true, DarkBlue, DimGray, Lime, Red, Blue, FireBrick, 50, 0, 0);
  double StopLoss = ObjectGet("STOPTARGET", OBJPROP_PRICE1);
  double TakeProfit = ObjectGet("PROFITTARGET", OBJPROP_PRICE1);
  // Получили StopLoss и TakeProfit значения которых находятся в одноименных переменных

double x1 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 0, 0),
         x2 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 1, 0),
         x3 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 2, 0),
         x4 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 3, 0),
         x5 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 4, 0),
         x6 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 5, 0),
         x7 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 6, 0),
         x8 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "1-2-3 Pattern MTF v3.1", 1440, 2, 1, 0, 0, 1.618, Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Black, 7, 0);

Получили направления 
   if (x4>x5) входим в Buy
   if (x1>x2) входим в Sell
   Одновременно и так и так не бывает! Так что либо первое условие сработает либо второе!
   И еще временами при x1 > x2 переменная x3 принимает значение 1, а при x4 > x5 переменная x6 принимает 
   значение 1. ВРЕМЕНАМИ!!! НЕ ВСЕГДА!!! разбираться с этим не стал кому интересно эксперементируйте!
   Еще не прикрутил сюда звездочки, тк индюк не возвращает значения, входы у меня программа делает по пробитию
    LineRed и LineGreen при подтверждении направления 

By the way, I forgot to add that x4 is Fibonacci zero and x5 is Fibonacci 100 with Buy direction

x1 is zero Fibo level and x2 is 100 in the Sell direction

If the direction is not drawn, all variables from x1 to x8 take the value 0

Hats off to you - I didn't think to take a profit stop from the objects. There they are, lying there, no need to go over the fence :)

tmp.0 >> :
There they are, lying there, no need to go over the fence :)

I'm sorry, I don't know what that's about.

artsnz писал(а) >>

Sorry, I don't understand what this is about?

Never mind... it's okay... untranslatable wordplay...

artsnz >> :

Sorry, I don't understand what this is about?

It's about the fact that I only have one hat :).

DDFedor >> :

never mind... all is well... untranslatable wordplay...

happens...

I've figured out how to get the values of the stars.

extern int Prefix; // Сюда мы вводим номер последней сформировавшейся звездочки.
                   //Этот номер можно увидеть при наведении мышкой на звездочку после слова  IBFXCPRPATTERN

double TimeFormZvezda;
if (ObjectGet("IBFXCPRPATTERN"+ Prefix, OBJPROP_TIME1) != 0)  
 {
  TimeFormZvezda = ObjectGet("IBFXCPRPATTERN"+ Prefix, OBJPROP_TIME1);
  Prefix++;
 }

This gives us the time of the last star or other object below or above the bar and we can compare it with the current time and decide whether to make a deal or not.

We could also add here a check for the existence of the next star. and if it doesn't exist, we take this one. In this way we will fix the skipping of one star.

By the way, there are a lot of different objects if we are only interested in stars then we can check the type of object.

All objects go under the name IBFXCPRPATTERNn

n is a number, it's incremented by one with every new object.

And no one has paid attention to the skull with bones in the bottom right corner, what does it mean?

Reason: