EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 680

One thing's for sure. The pound is a bitch and not a currency ) The same character as the English themselves ))

Let me create a voting block. And every week we will vote on where the euro quid will go. Up Down and flat

SFB:
Let me create a voting block. And every week we will vote on where the euro quid will go. Up Down and flat
I have seen it on other forums - I will vote (but I think it is useless). It should be calculated for each trader reliability of his predictions in points. For example, a newbie has -1 point, and an old-timer has 50 points. And then there will be an approximate weight...

Oh horror ) just looked at the results of the survey there. Turns out a lot of people trade based on indicators

What do you trade based on ?

Watching the news - 4 (5%)
Watching indicators - 35 (48%)
Expert Advisor trading - 14 (19%)
Various - 20 (27%)

Total votes: 73

Anyway, I've added a poll, if you're not too lazy to vote

http://www.forex-bazar.net/

On the left there is a box - Poll on the site

I recommend to look more closely ..... ...last rally goes up 4 n after which it descends at least 300 pips ...I will prepare screens and post them tomorrow for those who are interested in the pair

odiseif:
I recommend to take a closer look at Zeland's USD ..... Sachs is going upwards 4 n after which it will fall at least 300 pips ...I will prepare screens and post them tomorrow for those who are interested in the pair
interested in 300 pips...

odiseif:
don't waste your charts with these lines ....... Zoom in to a smaller chart and it will look different than what you see in this screenshot .... and try to guess right or wrong and which scale indicates correct angles and which does not. ....

You may be right, but if you notice,

then my entrance was correct.

While smoking bamboo)

Promised screenshots on zealand ...
the first screenshot indicates a white line in the place where it intersects with the red and yellow one, a probable future support
the screenshot two n4 on the lower n4 indicators shows a possible end of the trend, at least a bounce .... at least 300 pips ..... 300 pips is not a ceiling, because i know already about every time how many pips bounce .... on this pair, if there is a bounce i get around 350 pips on n4 . this is my opinion .... and please do not kick moore

Tantrik:
I made an astrological prediction (I will not post the pictures) about the rise of the Euro and the surge on November 3 (quite strong)
Do you know any good literature on the subject?
Reason: