Why does any strategy only work successfully for a limited time and then stop working? - page 4

Avals >> :

Behind every random generator is a real, often deterministic process. Perfect random is fantastic.)

This is already a philosophical question on the subject of "randomness is not random", will, faith, consciousness, etc. :)

But a well-cogitated randomness in conjunction with natemporal and destroyed key can be done.

joo >> :

It must be very boring to be a mathematician... Calculated everything in advance, realised it wouldn't work, hung myself....

Better to "have fun" and go digging further.

joo писал(а) >>

Do you think not? Adaptive PBXs, adaptive ACSs correspond to such strategies.

Timbo wrote(a) >> Yes, of course.
Svinozavr wrote(a) >> Same thing: what do you base your TS on? If on the momentary peculiarities of a particular market, then the TS will be momentary.

1. Don't you think that a perpetual TS is like a perpetual motion machine? Is it possible to make a perpetual motion machine?

2. If there is a perpetual CU, then consequently there is a market formula, because CU is essentially a formula, a complex formula, but a formula. Can there be a market formula? Is it possible to describe Forex by a formula, even a complicated one?

3. Do you know specific examples of perpetual TS, or is it just your assumption?

LeoV >> :

1. Don't you think a perpetual motion machine is like a perpetual motion machine? Is it possible to make a perpetual motion machine?

Backed by the Pierce-Arrow Co. and General Electric in 1931, Tesla removed the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow car and replaced it with an 80 hp AC electric motor without any traditionally known external power supply.

At a local radio shop he bought 12 electronic tubes, some wires, a handful of various resistors, and put the whole thing together in a box 60cm long, 30cm wide and 15cm high, with a couple of 7.5cm long rods sticking out from the outside. After attaching the box to the back of the driver's seat, he extended the rods and proclaimed "Now we have power". After that, he drove the car for a week, racing it at speeds of up to 150 km/h.

Since the car had an AC motor and no batteries, it rightly begs the question, where did it get its energy from?

Popular comments drew accusations of "black magic" (as if such an explanation would immediately set the record straight). The sensitive genius did not like the sceptical comments of the press. He removed the mysterious box from his car and returned to his laboratory in New York and the mystery of his energy source died with him.

1. Не думаете ли вы, что вечная ТС сроди вечному двигателю? Возможно ли сделать вечный двигатель?

Of course perpetual motion is impossible. Perpetual motion implies efficiency>100%. Perpetual TS may well have an efficiency <100% (to take a quotation stream of pips in pips I think will never work).

2. If there is an eternal TS, then there is a market formula, because TS is essentially a formula, a complicated formula, but a formula. Can there be a market formula? Is it possible to describe Forex by a formula, even a complicated one?

We are talking about perpetual TS, adaptive TS. If the market has a formula and it is constant, there is no need to adapt. I don't think the market has a formula. Maybe it is appropriate, maybe not, take cockroaches or sharks - they do not change for millions of years, though they live in more difficult conditions than trader's TS. Although they have to put up with constant energy loss (i.e. efficiency<100%)

3. Do you know the concrete examples of eternal TS, or it is only your own assumptions?

No, I do not know any examples.

joo wrote (a) >>

Yeah, if it's not created by me, that doesn't mean it's not already created by anyone else. I'm sure if someone has already created it, they won't share such a great system with me and you. Also it will scarcely be distributed about its existence. ;)

sab1uk >> :

With the support of the Pierce-Arrow Co. and General Electric in 1931, Tesla removed the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow car and replaced it with an 80 hp AC electric motor without any traditionally known external power supply.

At a local radio shop he bought 12 electronic tubes, some wires, a handful of various resistors, and put the whole thing together in a box 60cm long, 30cm wide and 15cm high, with a couple of 7.5cm long rods sticking out from the outside. After attaching the box to the back of the driver's seat, he extended the rods and proclaimed "Now we have power". After that, he drove the car for a week, racing it at speeds of up to 150 km/h.

Since the car had an AC motor and no batteries, it rightly begs the question, where did it get its energy from?

Popular comments drew accusations of "black magic" (as if such an explanation would immediately set the record straight). The sensitive genius did not like the sceptical comments of the press. He removed the mysterious box from his car and returned to his laboratory in New York and the mystery of his energy source died with him.

+1 Good example.

joo писал(а) >>

Of course a perpetual motion machine is impossible. Perpetual motion implies efficiency>100%. Eternal TS may well have an efficiency <100% (I think it will never be possible to take a pip-by-pip quotation stream).

Efficiency is not an obvious question, because I do not understand how to measure the TS efficiency. For my understanding KPI>100% means that TS is profitable. Less than that, it's loss-making.

joo wrote(a) >> We are talking about perpetual TS, adaptive TS. If the market has a formula and it's constant, there's no need to adapt. I don't think the market has a formula. Maybe appropriately, maybe not, take cockroaches or sharks - they don't change for millions of years, although they live in harsher conditions than the trader's TS. Although they have to put up with constant energy loss (i.e. efficiency<100%)

Adaptive also needs to be adjusted as volatility also changes. That is, market volatility is not constant either. As for cockroaches and sharks - they don't change, but the market changes, at least according to its volatility. What is the volatility of sharks and cockroaches? - they are constant....

joo wrote(a) >> No, I don't know of any examples.

We too often take as axiomatic some assumptions of our own that may be wrong....

joo wrote(a) >> Also unlikely to spread the word about its existence. ;)

In today's corrupt world, everything is for sale, any secret. And it's not such a big secret that would be too closely guarded.......

sab1uk wrote(a) >> He took the mystery box off the car, and went back to his lab in New York and the mystery of his power source died with him.
joo wrote(a) >> +1 Good example.

Exactly, it died. Examples from the distant years are fouled with rumour, speculation and mystery - that's normal and should be so. Relying on them is like relying on myths, fairy tales and legends. Sure, there is some truth to it, but not 100%.......

This post is not related to the Demon thread - there I tried (unsuccessfully))) to show the demonic nature of the TC on random runs. The perpetual motion questions... Well, I don't even know how else to explain. (Read my post once again...)))

Regarding eternal deterministic TS .

All markets at all times have common features. I do not need to prove it - all you have to do is to open any chart yourself for any time on any timeframe. - That's the way it is - tell yourself - the market...)) And not, say, a graph of the growth of crime in the Falcon Mountain IAB.

So. If TC is based on "eternal values"))), then it will be eternal. Of course, in a system where there is a market and not the universe in general. Another thing is that such a TS would be extremely unprofitable because of its universal nature.

Answer yourself the question: what is common to all times and instruments, and many questions will disappear by themselves.

sab1uk >> :

With the support of the Pierce-Arrow Co. and General Electric in 1931, Tesla removed the gasoline engine from a new Pierce-Arrow car and replaced it with an 80 hp AC electric motor without any traditionally known external power supply.

Very interested in Tesla. I think the following:

Energy in our underdeveloped civilisation is associated with the consumption of material resources. Tesla, on the other hand, was trying to make the point that one should not get hung up on that direction. According to the law of conservation of energy - energy cannot disappear into nothingness - it transforms from one kind to another (kinetic, potential, electrical, thermal, magnetic and many undiscovered types of energy). All we need is to learn how to transform the flows from the raging universal energy ocean towards our energy needs. This is realistic, but capitalism has enough power to withstand its own demise. After all, if there are inexhaustible sources of energy, no one will pay for it anymore. There will be robots, full automation of agriculture and beyond - as far as one can imagine. The era will change (the capitalist system will be replaced by a new one). But this cannot yet be given to savage and constantly warring people. First, the culture must change. The higher human qualities must prevail. Only then it will be for the greater good. Now I think: will this global change pass with or without blood (i.e. wars for the last resources)? If yes, then we will return to the Stone Age. If science and culture prevail over capitalism, the third millennium may well invite us in for the long haul.

Svinozavr писал(а) >> So. If TC is based on "eternal values"))), then it will be eternal too. Of course, in a system where there is a market and not the universe in general. Another thing is that such a TS would be extremely unprofitable because of its universal nature.

Answer yourself the question: what is common to all times and instruments and many questions will fall away by themselves.

What are the "eternal values" of forex?

What does "low profit" mean?

Sorry, but the answer to the question "what is common to all times and instruments?" is LOVE! Isn't it? ))))

LeoV >> :

That's right, it's dead. Examples from distant years grow in rumour, speculation and mystery - this is normal and should be so. Relying on them is like relying on myths, fairy tales and legends. Of course, there is some truth, but not 100%.......

It's not the distant years.

religions sure do use the distant years

and Tesla was just a humble super genius ahead of his time and his technology would have been more detrimental and he knew that's why he even lied to his own nephew about the principle of the electric car

he invented the radio, not Popov or Marconi.

and Edison the jerk electrocuted a dog to prove that Tesla invented dangerous alternating voltage for nothing ))

Reason: