and wandering around randomly again... - page 5

Igor Ryapisov:
No real life, no conversation. On demos and testers we are all masters here.

There is no point in talking ) I dont know yet if i need this mess with subscribers...

What about TP - closing by reverse signals... I've never seen adaptive systems with fixed tp and sl

Igor Ryapisov:
We have no real money, we don't talk about it. We are all masters here, on the demo and in the testers.

Do you think anyone will show their real life here? I don't see the point in that at all. You will never see the real of those who really earn money.

I will only say that on Forts the minimum requirements of a broker is 30000 p, and with them, actually, there is nothing to do there.)) 1 RTS GO futures =~10000p. And how much will you make in a day with 3 futures? There's no point in sitting down. In reality, no one works with such sums.

Why not generate a year's worth of history for 15 minutes and let the advisors work with it - a lot will become clear there...

Why is there no pattern, when you open a trade the price moves to the stop) And you say there are no patterns.

Interesting experience: Buffon's Needle Throwing Problem

By the way, there is a Buffon indicator on the Internet that we don't know how it is calculated but it shows reversal levels very well.

And as one character from the movie PI said, the system must exist)) By the way, it's an interesting movie I just watched today, even though it's from 98.

Евгений:

Why is there no pattern, as soon as you open a trade the price moves to the stop)

There! And when you close a trade, it goes straight back to the opening level.

It's a dead end to look for a winning system on the sub and then apply it to the forex. it's just a waste of time. the right way is to look for patterns in the forex market.

danminin:
The right way is to look for patterns in forex.

Trudez...

I'm just flying away.

Maybe you can make some logic behind this statement too...?

danminin:
It's a dead end to look for a winning system on the sub in order to apply this system to the forex. it's only a waste of time. the right way is to look for patterns in the forex.

Right, randomness at different points in time can have different characteristics, that's what you have to work with, i.e. the current ones. What is the point of taking some other random process similar to which may not repeat in forex or may not repeat soon?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

randomness at different points in time may have different characteristics

Exactly. Everything is random, but how to understand where we are in this randomness and what random inputs are needed to determine the further outcome of the randomness is unknown.

prikolnyjkent:

Tricky...

I'm just flying away.

Can't you just apply some logic to that statement, too?

I don't talk to inadequate people :)
Reason: