EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 10

sllawa3 >> :
went out in the evening... >> it's okay... only 4 org has that kind of shit... their server was under attack yesterday as they said (forum still closed)

>> >> >> Somebody's getting revenge for losing a deposit.)

I thought I had a million bucks in my account.)

Yeah. So much writing, writing??!!! I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong,

but when i logged in with investors login 1620961 and password ErXO5qR and server 212.158.161.8:443

then other than deposit 1,000 I didn't see anything. Weird????

Run >> :

Yeahhhhhh. So much writing, writing, writing?!!! I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong,

but when i logged in with investors login 1620961 and password ErXO5qR and server 212.158.161.8:443

then other than deposit 1,000 I didn't see anything. Weird????

Yes you are right. I'm sorry too. There was a problem with the DC, as I understand it.

Don't know today, but hopefully tomorrow the work will be in full swing.

1,000 is the first deposit. No trades yet.

i have no doubts that the trades are not as frequent as i would like them to be...( even without problems with DTs... and with them even less so)

i had only a few trades today on brocco... 4 org and fhd did not have any...(although fhd did not have any errors)

sllawa3 >> :
If you watched the stats, the trades are not as frequent as you'd like them to be...( even without the problems with the dts... much less with them)

If you're talking to me, I have nothing against it. I'm not driving you away.

Basically, it's a start :)))

I think it would be interesting to observe the system, but observe it understandably, i.e. know how it works

I understand that the TC is described in another thread, but if Sllawa3 would summarise everything in a concise and understandable way (i.e. describe it), that would be nice :)))

Thanks in advance.

OH... LONG TIME TO START ALL OVER AGAIN... ALREADY BEEN OVER IT THREE TIMES... STARTING WITH THE SUBJECT OF FOREX - ROULETTE...

THERE ARE 2 MAIN PRINCIPLES : AT ROULETTE ( WE BET ON ONE COLOUR AND IN CASE OF LOSS WE DOUBLE IT ) AND HERE IN CASE OF A DRAWDOWN OF AN ORDER OPENED ON FAIRLY TOUGH CONDITIONS OF ENTRY ON THE INDICES WE OPEN A NEW ONE WITH A BIGGER LOT BUT WITH THE SAME PROFIT AND IN THE SAME DIRECTION...

THE MAIN ORDER IS BASED ON THE MATCHING OF SPECIFIED LEVELS AND DIRECTIONS OF STOCHASTICS QE AND CCI ON SEVERAL TIMEFRAMES (INCLUDING TICKWISE) AND PLUS MULTICURRENCY ANALYSIS (RISING OR FALLING OF THE CHART NOT ONLY IN RELATION TO THE CURRENCY PAIR, BUT ALSO IN RELATION TO 6 OTHER CURRENCIES, I.E. THE ENTIRE MARKET)

Reason: