EXPERT FOR A PAMM ACCOUNT - page 6

I have not and will not watch what Slavin the Expert Advisor is doing, but the scheme of making money on a risky Expert Advisor with periodic profit withdrawals and cold-blooded acceptance of margin call has the right to life after all. It's certainly not comical, but it can be profitable.

granit77 >>:
... схема заработка на рисковом эксперте с периодическим снятием прибыли и хладнокровным принятием маржинкола в конце концов имеет право на жизнь.

It certainly does, Victor! Especially not on your own deposit. :)

But the notion of profit for an investor and for a trader in this context is very different.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

..Except that the concept of profit for an investor and for a trader is very different in this context.

An agreement between two sensible people can be reached in this case too. But I agree with the main point: in such a scheme you have to work with your own money.

sllawa3 >> :
>> just give me the password to an account, at least the one with 10 quid in it.

FhOZE15

DC FX4U
http://www.forex4you.org

Doesn't look like there's 10 quid in here to begin with.

Let's do it this way. I open a $10 demo account in this brokerage house, give you the password and let your EA work for a while and I will watch. If the result is satisfactory, I will act as an investor. (And then we will work with you)

The details can be discussed whenever you like.

fozi >> :

Let's do this. I'll open a $10 demo account at this place... and I'll see...

Make it easy. Just open real account for $10 and we'll see. It would be much more interesting and would solve the problem faster.

granit77 >> :

Do it this way. Open a real account for $10, and we'll see. It will be more interesting and faster to solve the problem.

>> the public's out for blood? >> )))) I understand.

Whatever it is. But why take the risk when you can test it on a demo first? That's what it's all about.

The trouble is that sllawa3 has disappeared

Risk and $10 are loosely correlated. It's not like you're really spilling blood, have some fun.

I just don't want to look like an idiot in the eyes of All.

Can you imagine what happens if that $10 goes into the DC's pocket?

And anyway, it's all bullshit...

I really wanted to talk to Slava. I guess I'll have to take it in person.

Reason: