A newcomer asks! - page 3

DC2008:

... how did you get here without internet?

You're being clever again? How, how... walked here!

server:
You may find the map helpful if you don't know how to do it.
I have no idea where to read about the map. Such a question, how much can I sell it for if it works in demo mode (trades)?

EGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much is it?!?

Why even sell the chicken that lays the golden eggs?

Spend the money to get to a place with internet and a hotel (three working days). I'm guessing $300, maybe less. You put $100 in a trading account. In one day, you make $500 out of $100. On the second day, you make the next $2500 from the $500 you received. Day three, you make $12,500. You withdraw funds, repay expenses ($400) and go home with a profit of $12,100.

You also get yourself some Internet access for this money (enough for a small satellite station). Then trade. In the very first week of work, you earn your first million, and you can calmly live out your life.

Happy end.

Mischek:

EGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much is it?!?

We should have an auction. Place your bids right here in this thread.

I bid 0.1 credit, that's 10 US cents.

i_logic:

We should hold an auction. Place your bids directly in this thread.

I bid 0.1 credit - that's 10 US cents.

That's it. Spooked.

Sayber:
where to read about the map - this is my first time here. I have a question, how much can I sell it for if it works (trades) in demo mode?
Go here to Market and look at the price of the EA, suitable, and similar results - under your EA.
MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

Mischek:

EGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much is it?!?

That's what I'm asking! The question is not how much it's worth but how to sell to get the money on the card. Let's say I sell it to you for $100, how do I get it on my card?

Sayber:
That's what I asked! The question is not how much it's worth, but how to sell to get the money on the card. Let's say I sell to you for $ 100, how do I get it on the card?
Credits -> WMZ -> exchanger -> VISA any bank in the world. And soon promise to make direct withdrawal from here to the bank.

To the topicstarter, seriously.

If you want to make money - put the code in Codebase, people will download it and you will get points, which are then converted to credits (analogue of the US dollar). The fourth codebase has an EA that uses the principle of generation of ticks in the tester, and I haven't seen such an EA in the fifth codebase yet, so go ahead!

MQL4: механические торговые системы, тестирование стратегий и пользовательские индикаторы на MetaTrader
  • www.mql4.com
MQL4: механические торговые системы, тестирование стратегий и пользовательские индикаторы на MetaTrader
Reason: