"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 18

Mathemat:

Is this Alpari monitoring or something else?

I was wondering if there is monitoring of deposit loading.

Got it. Here.

LeoV:

Here's an interesting situation -

But the graph is reminiscent of a martin. Maybe that's the whole reason....

"....Maximum daily risk of loss allowed is 7%-8%. But so far it has only been 5%. My goal is to trade without such drawdowns for three years, so that I can then start working with banks..."

sever29:

"....Maximum daily risk of loss allowed is 7%-8%. But so far it has only been 5%. My goal is to trade without such drawdowns for three years, so that later I can start working with banks...".

That's what I'm talking about . Talking, screenshots, reports is one thing, but real trading is something else entirely. It puts everything in its place ))))

LeoV:

Here's an interesting situation -

But the graph is reminiscent of a martin. Maybe that's the whole reason....

Yeah, I've seen that one. A lot of noise was made about his fall. Both the martin and the trader seem to have freaked out, and it's a murky story in general. He's not really Nikolai, it turns out. Clever martinator decided to make some dough out of thin air. Funny thing is, he probably did it. I mean, he made money.

By the way, I wrote about martingale there. I suggest that all lovers of catches and martins repeat the Nicholas-Georgius path.

sever29:

"....Maximum daily risk of loss allowed is 7%-8%. But so far it has only been 5%. My goal is to trade without such drawdowns for three years, so that I can then start working with banks..."
Plans - just like Nicolay....

Today the Expert Advisor I found again made 100 quid on the demo, but in one hour.

If you want to see it, send me a message and I will send you the account details and the investment password.

Why do I advertise? I'm just saying, since I said this EA is cool.

I want to prove it. That is all. However, I'm not imposing.

P.S. I tried it on the real, but there

But the total volume of trades is too small and the risks are unacceptably

...and the risks are too high. I am thinking.

Oper: advisor made 100 quid again on the demo

Non-alcoholic beer, soy meat, rubber woman, demo account, demo bucks..... "what more do you need to face old age"? )))

LeoV:

Do you think crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type is possible?

First we need to assess the market's potential. Let us take a weekly chart and plot the trends on it. The trend in the zone 5 is 1.5141 to 1.1869 = 3272 pips from 22.11.2009 to 6.06.2010. For one lot it is 3272 pips. This is without reinvestment of profits. This is the potency of the market in this time interval. It seems to me that the correct question is: Is there a trading system that would take this market potential or a percentage of this potential. On other timeframes there is a different picture, a different market potential.

And the fact that in your example the TS stops making profit after a while, the answer is trivial: the particular TS behind this equity is not adapting to the market, and this is mandatory because the market is non-stationary.

faa1947: The first thing to do is to assess the potential of the market.

Buying at the lows and selling at the highs is certainly a good idea, but is it feasible?
Reason: