Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 6

Zen писал(а) >>

glad

We niggers can do better than that. >> oh...

I dare to step into an abstract conversation )) - There is a video of Gerchik's seminar online. So, whoever wants may form an opinion. It has nothing to do with the methods of trading on the forex market - a completely different approach. His words - who earns on Forex - are the heroes. :) It is interesting to watch it for general development.

In a neighboring thread I said about the trader's ceiling, I'll try to expand my thought here.

Suppose there is a long term trader who can stably make profit year after year, let's assume 50% per annum. After a few years he surely can reckon on larger investments, because (this is crucial) his profit is almost unlimited. He basically has no position size limitations, he may enter and exit a position at least for a week and trade huge amounts of money - because he is a long-term trader. Does he need any black traders? What for? A couple dozen trades a year is not a problem at all. Does he need to travel around the world and teach traders how to trade on financial markets? Why? There are so many interesting things to do in the world when you have money: you can look for Spanish galleons of gold at the bottom of the sea, produce movies, do charity work, and so on... The smallest thing remains - to demonstrate a stable, profitable long-term trade.

Now let's assume that there is an intraday trader. He also may demonstrate stable successful trading and say that he has never had a losing month and it will be true with one big BUT. His earnings are limited from above. He cannot open large positions within the day. That is, it will earn, but it will never catch up with a successful long-term trader. What should he do to earn more? One of the options (may be the only one) is to parallel the work. Split the deposit among many traders who trade with one method. They will trade similarly, but never strictly synchronously, and all together they will be able to raise more money. A kind of trading multithreading.

So, maybe that's the way Gerchik is going. First of all: he trades intraday. He says that he has virtually no losing months, but he never reinvests profits. That is, he clearly feels the ceiling of his intraday trading. Second: he selects people not just successful traders, but successful traders with his own proven method. Why is he looking for traders in Russia and Ukraine? Probably the demand from Russians and Ukrainians is less than that of Americans, and the mentality is familiar. Why does he take money for training? So that strangers would not come. Not to rent stadiums for their lectures.

It's all just speculation. Maybe he is motivated by a pure desire to "share" and is totally bored with trading himself. Like when he hears the word 'nyse' he 'pukes and throws up'. But I do not believe in such a thing.

piterpen >> :
..........There's not much left to do - demonstrate stable, profitable long-term trading......

Why show it off? ..... We all have our own tricks and if you show them off, they stop working. Look how much Williams' daughter took at the World Cup.

http://stockportal.ru/extrading/archives/69

You know why? Because her daddy didn't tell us all the tricks in his books.)

p.s. To system traders: if you're so cool, why do you need m o and money? (Gallagher "Winner takes all" ) http://e-rat.info/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=38

wise >> :

$1200

http://gerchik.ru/seminars/kiev_seminars/

NO WAY!!!

1200 bucks!

I'd rather hire another lecturer, "Uncle google" I think he'll be just as good.

I don't believe in these lectures and seminars at all. They don't tell you anything useful. They just suck up money.

piterpen писал(а) >>

Что же ему делать, чтобы зарабатывать больше? Один из вариантов (а может единственный) распараллелить свою работу. Разбить депозит между многими трейдерами, торгующими по одной методе. Они будут торговать похоже, но никогда строго синхронно и смогут все вместе поднимать бОльшие деньги. Этакая торговая многопоточность.

I don't think that's the point. It's easier to switch to a long-term trader and you don't need to look for any traders.

piterpen >> :
One option (or maybe the only one) is to parallel your work. Split the deposit between many traders who trade using the same method. They will trade similarly, but never strictly synchronously, and all together will be able to raise more money. A kind of multi-threaded trading.

I think this is one of the main reasons. There are others related to the rules of trading on ... exchanges. And the fact that beginners trade through his office. And the fact that he covers the whole CIS space with his branches... And the payment for the seminar is travel expenses. Everything he says is described in the books on daytrading. For those who haven't read it carefully, he lets them trade with their own money. To any able bums from the outside. http://www.stockportal.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=51. Who here can afford it? http://daytrader.com.ua/.

By the way, nowhere does it say the address where the seminar is being held. What does that mean?

Geronimo >> :
By the way, nowhere does it say the address where the seminar is being held. What does that mean?

They're afraid of a raid by the SBU, anti-cult unit. =)

Too bad no one thought to register with the name Gerchik. And tell me everything :))

Reason: