A trillion dollars - how much is that? - page 8

zxc >> :

Oh, how interesting. How do you know about these counsellors? Keeping track of your guardians? Or was I right: all three are one and the same?

However, I didn't get lazy (thanks to me) and typed. Here's what Yandex gives out (you recommended typing in Yandex). And here is what Google has returned. I have not found any link to Expert Advisor. Shame on you for lying, eh comrade? Did you think I would not check? But I do not mind :)

I added the word Expert Advisor to the character you mentioned, and Google has found two links: the first one to CodeBase, and the second one leads to our forum, in the section "A Trillion Dollars - How Much Is It?

You're a liar, and you're making a fool of yourself. Not nice...

I've heard that phrase somewhere before. Only it was uttered by another troll in the trinity.

And I've seen that badge/smiley face too... In the posts of another troll of the same trinity... :)

I'll tell you in order. 1. your first links do not have the word EA, I pointed out the word in my post, the results are correct:

1. your first link without the word adviser, I have in my post pointed out the word, the results of a correct search-see in the attached file

2.You might have forgotten about forex magazines, that analyzed Gandalf's _PRO Expert Advisor.

3. Oh, how interesting. How do you know about these EAs?- oops, turn off the fool, and don't be lazy to click here

And if you don't mind my asking, how do you know about these advisors?

4. And I've seen that badge/smiley face too... - Oh, you'll also arrest the letters of the alphabet, as Mr. BARS has managed to do in this thread,

In fact, more than a dozen forumers use such a smiley, if I start referring to posts with these icons,

you'd think a quarter of the forum would be horse breeders, lawyers, aviators, patent lawyers, radar operators... all the same person, but in that case

you're here.
Files:
poisk.rar  150 kb

PraVedNiK >> :
you here.

Are you inviting me in? Sorry, but I'm not a doctor, so I can't help you :)

PraVedNiK >> :

I'm sorry zxc, you will see even more interesting things if you type gandalf_pro or Precipice advisor into Yandex / suggested by those trolls, the stableman and the lawyer, /

The main thing is to offer your own EA and place it in the Code Base, so that its analysts could analyze it in online Forex publications.

I have a lot of undisclosed talents in this thread:

sayfuji, wise, sab1uk, BARS, timbo, BAGOR, firemast, DFX, HIDDEN... :-о)

Oh, I was enrolled in the party again, they did not give me a party card, and I have to pay my dues.

PraVedNiK, let me know where I left off....

I've been looking through my talents and can't find any at all....

PraVedNiK писал(а) >>

I'm sorry zxc, you will see even more interesting things if you type gandalf_pro or Precipice advisor into Yandex / suggested by those trolls, the stableman and the lawyer, /

The main thing is to offer your own EA and place it in the Code Base, so that its analysts could analyze it in online Forex publications.

You'll be able to judge who's a troll on the forum and who isn't. Even on this thread, you have a large group of undiscovered talents:

sayfuji, wise, sab1uk, BARS, timbo, BAGOR, firemast, DFX, HIDDEN ... :-о)

I've been counted!

zxc >> :

You're inviting me in? I'm sorry, but I'm not a doctor, so I can't help you.)

and I'm personally inviting you here .)

and ischo

and still

and still

and more

zxc писал(а) >>

Are you inviting me in? Sorry, but I'm not a doctor and can't help you :)

Dr. Elder is a doctor too :)) but he wrote a book "how to play and win at the stock market")))

PraVedNiK писал(а) >>

you'd think a quarter of this forum would be horse breeders, lawyers, aviators, patent lawyers, radar operators... all the same person, but in that case.

you're here.

What's the matter with you horse breeders? Don't you have enough oats? We're doing a good job.

firemast >> :

What's with the horse breeders? ...

+10! That's what I'm saying, horse breeders are... I have shown you my stables (not all of them),

guys, where are your stables???????????????

budimir >> :

+10! That's what I'm saying, horse breeders are also ... I have shown you my stables (not all of them),

>> guys, where are your stables???????????????

Wow! Did you really "speak Russian"??????????? Quite surprised :)

Reason: