[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 3

IlyaRusanen >> :

superbly ironic-cynical-teaching

Are you referring to me? If you're referring to me, I don't see why not. I have quite adequately offered my completely disinterested help. If you're talking about requirements - then again, I had enough precedents when people were asked to write, but could not even formulate TOR, not to mention the fact that the system naturally turned out to be a stupid drain. And this can be seen even with the naked eye.

He didn't mean you... and you weren't the only one who had difficult 'askers' ))

Guys, I'm just blown away! The guy offered his programming services for free, like an altruist. If there are no offers, why clutter up the forum with stupid lines?

IlyaRusanen >> :

My friends, I am not a professional MQL programmer, but I have been doing it for quite a long time and I am very interested in developing trading robots. I am happy to implement your ideas for FREE, my only motivation is love of coding and desire to see interesting and unusual trading strategies. Other than that, I preach a completely altruistic approach to the matter :-) I say at once, it may well happen a situation where I, for whatever reason, will not be able to realize all your ideas - please, be understanding, my knowledge is not infinite, but in practice we have not had such situations :-) I hope my suggestion will interest some potential customers:

• First, before you give me a task to write an expert on your TS, be kind, try at least a couple of days to trade by hand on your TS and check it at least visually on the history. I am, of course, for free, but I don't want to spend 5 days writing an Expert Advisor, based on intersections of 175 meters, which works only on history. I am interested in profitable TS, and you are interested in quality performance of your ideas - let's respect and value our time, ok?
  • Secondly, try to write at least some TOR. For 3 days I've had enough of finding out from the customer how to enter by his induk - I'm sick of it.
  • I will try to help you understand the lack of time - we all are not made of iron.

I will be quite glad to help you.

Write to me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

The idea was outlined at https://forum.mql4.com/ru/22861.

The expert's test was posted here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/22595

Details to be discussed in private correspondence. If interested, please contact me in person.

Ilya, great.

Check out the Ask to Codify the System thread.

Maybe you can help fix bugs or write a new expert?

Good afternoon.

How about this idea.

In essence, the market is constantly changing, but apart from history we have nothing. If we don't look for indicators and advisors, but look for Instruments???

Most of them work on Forex. On currency pairs. So, you can look through them for crossovers of 2 MAs. The less crossovers, the softer the instrument.

The number of crossovers and the size of the move will show a lot. Look at different TFs. Export the data to Excel. For three screens we will be able to determine the binding of TFs.

Next. Markets perform differently within a day. Statistics of crossovers will give the time of reversals. Candle sizes and directions will help determine the time of trades.

There are many more tricks on the so-called EA ( Economic Analysis ). If everything is analysed in terms of return on investment, the method can

a lot.

Your thoughts, gentlemen.

Hi!

Help me simplify the code of the signal indicator, it's too huge.

The indicator draws an arrow-signal on the principle, if there was a signal from a standard Macd indicator, then check if there was a signal from a standard AC indicator max 5 bars ago, if there was - draw an arrow.

Files:

ALVIBU писал(а) >>

Good afternoon.

How about this idea.

In essence, the market is constantly changing, but apart from history we have nothing. If we don't look for indicators and advisors, but look for Instruments???

Most of them work on Forex. On currency pairs. So, you can look through them for crossovers of 2 MAs. The less crossovers, the softer the instrument.

The number of crossovers and the size of the move will show a lot. Look at different TFs. Export the data to Excel. For three screens we will be able to determine the binding of TFs.

Next. Markets perform differently within a day. Statistics of crossovers will give the time of reversals. Candle sizes and directions will help determine the time of trades.

There are many more tricks on the so-called EA (Economic Analysis). If everything is analysed in terms of return on investment, the method can

a lot.

Your thoughts, gentlemen.

The intersection of the two MAs is, as I understand it, the MACD. And how much does that give you?????

IlyaRusanen писал(а) >>
I will get more experience and maybe I will see the interesting TS.

Hello, Ilya. How busy are you at the moment? Could you write an EA for my TS? If so, where to send the ToR. Sincerely.

guys, sorry, I just got back from uni - I passed my credit week! Congratulations to all of you!)

Ok, now I have a list of things you asked me to do and I'm going on a MQL-ing binge for 2 days! :-)

Okay, so this is what I'm doing right now.

1.Zen - EA "Night Trade"
2.deletes - EA "Very_many_orders_and_profits"
3.grego - EA "Support-resistance"
4.Max - EA "I don't know what, I haven't looked yet"
5.Walt6730 - EA "Also do not know what, but it works on the real" :-)
6.voolvo - EA "Three bars"

The fat and the black is what I'm doing right now.

I haven't forgotten anyone, have I, friends? If you forgot, don't hesitate to write! I may well have missed something((

Reason: