"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 4

Integer писал(а) >>

The client should check for a signal at some intervals.... There will be no unreliable response to the signal.

It is possible to make a client-server communication, the maximum traffic will be increased, and not by much.

xrust >> :

You shouldn't think so, there will be a delay of course, within a second, but if you use normal channels, everything will be fine, and as for the load, how will a large load be taken?

It's one thing to make such a scheme for indicator with data update, say, once per minute or five minutes.

It's quite another thing to send out trade orders. So, one machine will load the server about once per second or some seconds - what's the difference?

xrust писал(а) >>

you can do client-server communication, at most you'll get more traffic, and not much more.

That's better. It's even better. But it's not just hosting, it's VPS.

Integer писал(а) >>

That's better now. It's even better. But it's not just hosting anymore, you need a VPS.

>> so, but it's not insurmountable.

Integer >> :

On the UPU, will the EA work, or will you trade manually through a remote desktop? Prices for the development of client-server systems, from 2 t$.

Let's not touch the UPU for now. I have separate plans for it. My current task is to deal with the system of signals transmission to the client's computer. Here is an interesting development ...... I won't advertise it

... While I was writing this reply you wrote me an email. Yes, it sounds like the right thing to do. But I can't get in touch with the developer. I don't want to buy a pig in a poke.

You think this is the client server? And there may be problems with IPY?

Is it possible to make this file transfer system as follows?????

Screw some messenger like BAT or something to your copier. The copier copies the command, sends it to bat, bat does the mailing, the client gets the mail and the script automatically puts it in the terminal.

Somebody told me that it is possible to make such. unfortunately I do not remember who

nacben писал(а) >>

Let's leave the UPU out of it for now. I have separate plans for it. Now the task is to deal with the system for transmitting signals to the client's computer. Here is an interesting development ...... I will not advertise it

... While I was writing this reply you wrote me an email. Yes, it sounds like the right thing to do. But I can't get in touch with the developer. I don't want to buy a pig in a poke.

You think this is the client server? 1. And there could be a problem with IPY?

2. Screw some messenger like BAT or something to your copier. The copier copies the command, sends it to bat, bat does the mailing, the client gets the mail and the script automatically puts it in the terminal.

Someone told me that this can be done. unfortunately I don't remember who

1. If server part will be on your home computer, you need static IP, clients connect to server via IP. Static IP costs about 100 p. per month, but you need to check with your provider first to find out if he provides this service.

2. It's easier here. http://dmffx.com/index.php?page=1&subpage=0&content=tradeevent.php - you can send messages to one email (to your own), set up forwarding to clients on the mail server, for example on Yandex there is a function of filters. It is possible to convert to Bat call, Bat can be controlled via command line.

nacben писал(а) >>

But I can't get in touch with the developer.

It's not the developer's site, it's the vendor-organiser's. The developer is nowhere to be found.

nacben писал(а) >>

Let's leave the UPU out of it for now. I have separate plans for it. Now the task is to deal with the system for transmitting signals to the client's computer. Here is an interesting development ...... I will not advertise it

You think this is the client server? And there may be problems with IPY?

Screw some messenger like BAT or something to your copier. The copier copies the command, sends it to bat, bat does the mailing, the client gets the mail and the script automatically puts it in the terminal.

I was told by someone that it is possible to do such a thing.

Look at http://forexremote.net/ it's a fully working system. The system for automatic sending signals for MT4. The other ones will be sent by mail.

I know the author.

Vinin >> :

See http://forexremote.net/ for a fully working system. For MT4 there is an automatic signal transmission system. The others are sent by mail.

I know the author.

Yes I have already seen this link on this forum... I've also heard that he's got about 15k to develop. That's pretty steep. And about the author... the author of the signals or the system?

nacben писал(а) >>

Yes I've already seen this link on this forum... And I've also heard that he has about 15k to develop it. That's pretty steep. And as for the author... the author of the signals or the system?

Both the author of the system and the author of the signals. It is one man.

Reason: