Which is easier - a steady 500 pips a month or just 20? - page 8

MonsterX писал(а) >>

That's exactly what I was talking about. Blah-blah without looking at the deposit is moronic.

Oh, you're relentless. You say deposit. Blah, blah, blah you say. Equalized the drawdown. Good for you. What's the deposit value? You forgot to equalize it.

We take 2 deposits of 10000USD, enter 1 lot, it's 10%. (50/50 system).

And now tell me how to enter with 25 lots? in the system (20/20).

I'm very, very curious, how do you manage to do that ? You can of course rewind and say Prival is dumb and doesn't understand anything. You should use 0.01 lot, not 1 , then you can enter the second one with 25 times bigger lot - 0.25 lot. You may enter the second one at 25 times larger lot - 0.25. But it is a rake again. How can we obtain 5% to the deposit in 10 trades with such a lot?

Or maybe we should compare in the same conditions? The number of deals is the same (10), initial deposit is the same (10 thousand). The risk per trade is the same, let us assume 5% of the deposit.

Now this is cool. "Conclusion: Stable 500 pips a month is more achievable than a stable 20 pips."

To continue the analogy. In general, 1000 pips is more achievable than 500, and 100000 is as easy as two fingers, not that a measly 20 pips.

S.I. Sometimes you have to use your head, because doctors say that if you don't exercise your grey matter, it will atrophy as an unnecessary organ in your old age. >> then really, hello, I'm your marasmus.

Prival >> :

That's a stubborn one. Deposit, you say. Blah, blah, blah you say. Equalized the drawdown. Good for you. What's the deposit value? You forgot to equalize it.

I'm very, very curious, how do you manage to do that ? You can of course rewind and say Prival is dumb and doesn't understand anything. You should use 0.01 lot, not 1 , then you can enter the second one with 25 times bigger lot - 0.25 lot. You may enter the second one at 25 times larger lot - 0.25. But it is a rake again. How can we obtain 5% to the deposit in 10 trades with such a lot?

Or maybe we should compare in the same conditions? The number of deals is the same (10), initial deposit is the same (10 thousand). The risk per trade is the same, let us assume 5% of the deposit.

Now this is cool. "Conclusion: Stable 500 pips per month is more achievable than a stable 20 pips."

To continue the analogy. 1000 pips is more attainable than 500, and 100000 is as easy as two fingers, unlike a measly 20 pips.

S.I. Sometimes you have to use your head, because doctors say that if you don't exercise your grey matter, it will atrophy as an unnecessary organ in your old age. Then really, hello, I'm your senility.

This is interesting.

Prival >> :

That's a stubborn one. Deposit you say. Blah, blah, blah you say. Equalized the drawdown. Good for you. What's the deposit value? You forgot to equalize it.

Now this is cool. "Conclusion: Stable 500 pips a month is more achievable than a stable 20 pips."

To continue the analogy. In general, 1000 pips is more achievable than 500, and 100000 is as easy as two fingers, not that a measly 20 pips.

S.I. Sometimes you have to use your head, because doctors say that if you don't exercise your grey matter, it will atrophy as an unnecessary organ in your old age. >> then really, hello, I'm your marasmus.

Why did they suddenly forget to "equate deposits"? М?

MonsterX >> :

Why have you forgotten to equate deposits? М?

I can't figure out who misunderstands who in this situation. Either Monsrer does not understand Privala, or Prival does not understand what Monster is talking about, or I do not understand what they are both talking about.

All I wanted to say is that it's easier for me to gain more points if I trade with lots that are smaller than those I would have to use with smaller targets. And this despite the fact that the percentage depo drawdown is the same in both cases. We are talking about the same deposit! There is a norm of profit, and it must be adhered to.

However. "Continuing the analogy. I cannot reach 1000 points in a month if I trade manually, and my expert systems are too much, and I doubt that they are effective for anyone. Why? Same reason!!!

Let's do the math: 100000 pips per month, 100000/20(twenty working days)=5000 pips per day. Even if we assume that the profit every time will be 50 pips, then we have to make 100 market entries per day! - this is not realistic. In addition, I haven't seen anywhere less than 0.01 lots. And you need to take into account this. Even if there is such a successful trader who will trade with 3/2 ratio of profit trades to loss trades, he needs 500 trades per day!!! - (300kol_prib_sd -200kol_ub_sd)*50=5000 points in profit. Such a mega-active speculator will not forgive either the DC or its poor server.

joo писал(а) >>

However. "Continuing the analogy. 100000 pips is more achievable than 500, and 100000 pips is easy as two fingers, unlike some measly 20-pips. 100000 pips a month is beyond my manual trading abilities, it is beyond my expert systems, and I doubt that it is within anyone's reach. Why? Same reason!!!

I was hoping a lot of people would understand the irony. The conclusion there was 500 is easier than 20. Look at the topic of the thread.

I can tell you straightforwardly, I think it's easier to make 20.

Prival >> :

I can tell you straightforwardly, I think it's easier to make 20.

You're right, it's easier to make 20. It's a lot easier to make even less. Pip 5 pips and wait for the next month. But you can't make the coveted 120% of the monthly profit that way. That's what I think. Topeka starter, where are you? What's the result of the vote? :)

let me summarise - it's easier to get 500 pips than 20 pips

All it takes is one wrong move and it won't take long for the pips to show up.

joo >> :

When talking about whether it's easier to earn 500 points a month, or 20 points a month, I should add - with the same percentage of depo drawdown, and also need to clarify, with the same number of transactions.

You don't really need them, these refinements. OK, let's assume that the number of transactions is any number up to 500 per month. The drawdown - let's limit it to say 20%.

The question remains as simple as that:

- I've come here because I've heard that there's a lot of keyboard wizards willing to do a hell of a lot of work. And I've also heard that there are all kinds of systems. And I would like to get 500 points a month, but I know that it takes a long time to learn. I'd better use my beginner's wits, and I'll make ...well, at least 20 points a month, but more or less stably (it's easier, isn't it?). And then I'll learn slowly, and gradually will grow up to 500 a month ...

Pipsat 5 points and wait for the next month.

What should I do if I make an unsuccessful pipsing? Make another try or what?

The answer to the above question will be easier if you answer another question: which is easier to lose - 20 or 500 pips?

I got it. Since the 10th time :)

I'm talking about the topic of discussion...

Reason: