FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1352


Thursday's combination will show itself )

Thank you!

tuma_news:
on the last hai)

))))

On last hai I closed buy, then sold and bought again))))))))

Here's a look at the girl singing

TALENT!

Renat Akhtyamov:

))))

On the last hai I closed buy, then sell and buy again))))))))

max325:

what an unbeliever))))

I don't draw on the screen with felt-tip pens.
[Deleted]
Renat Akhtyamov:

here's a non-believer))))

What's the catch?
Renat Akhtyamov:

here's a non-believer))))

As Mowlat says. What a hello is the answer.
Movlat Baghiyev:
What's the joke?
He didn't believe it, so he posted the video.
[Deleted]
Renat Akhtyamov:
He didn't believe it, so he posted the video.
Didn't believe what?
max325:
Like Mowlat says. What's the greeting, what's the answer?

So what?

Does that make it easier?

the price went where you've been waiting for half a year?

Movlat Baghiyev:
What's the gag?
It's all Movlat theatre.