Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 40

firemast >> :

As a person with higher technical education in the field of propagation of magnetic waves, sprn systems, mobile phones, phased antenna arrays, and any other stuff that uses electromagnetic waves. I say one thing myself at first applied all sorts of sophisticated that can be applied :) but then you need to think not with the left hemisphere, but with the right :) and you will be happy!!!

My friend, the psychotherapist told me that it is better to use two hemispheres and make balance between them.

firemast писал(а) >>

as a person with higher technical education in the field of propagation of magnetic waves, sprn systems, mobile phones, phased antenna arrays, and any other stuff where electromagnetic waves are used. i will say one thing myself at first i also applied any, sophisticated that could be applied :) but here you should think not with the left hemisphere, but with the right :) and you will be happy!!!

You ever think with your right brain?

I've been doing my own research on Facebook, but I don't know how to apply it to forex.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

My friend, a psychotherapist, told me that it is better to use two hemispheres and achieve balance between them.

>> that's what we do.)

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Did you do anything with your right brain?

I have also done a WAP for wifi, but I do not know how to apply this knowledge to forex.

If you encode the right brain, you'll invent an artificial brain :)) imho :) the left brain has already been encoded by the computer, while the right brain is unrealistic because it's creative

firemast писал(а) >>

if you encode your right brain you will invent an artificial brain :)) imho :) the left brain has already been encoded by the computer, the right brain is probably not real as it is creativity

I'm asking if there are any indicators or advisors that have been coded by your left brain.

If you use fundamental analysis, fine.

you don't have a trading system because both human hemispheres, the spinal cord and the solar plexus together are generators of nonsense.

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I'm asking if there are any advisors or indicators that have been coded by your hemisphere?

If you use a fundamental analysis then fine.

they don't have a trading system because both human hemispheres, the spinal cord and the solar plexus are generators of nonsense.

I don't know where the trend ends and vice versa. If you use a flat strategy and a trend one, the trend one may not turn on when the trend ends.

Ps

Without the right (creative) part of the brain, we would become highly developed computers, counting machines trying in vain to adapt the multitasking world to their limited programs. That is why all attempts by scientists to create artificial intelligence have failed, because only the left (logical) hemisphere of the brain has been modelled

pss

example: let's assume human behavior. 1 day home,work,coffee (flat) ; 2 day home,work,coffee (flat) 3 day home,work,coffee (flat) (code cycles))) (trend); 4 day - house, work, coffee (here he and his friends decide to run away to the south); or else he will refuse the same situation or even flop))) There are many variations. :))

Girls, by the way (of those who manage to pay attention to the foreground and still survive), do it very successfully, as they combine both hemispheres more harmoniously.

This is despite the fact that the foreground is a very atypical object as an application of the female mind, as it is too risky for girls.

firemast писал(а) >>

Without the right (creative) part of the brain, we would have become highly evolved computers, calculating machines trying in vain to adapt the multitasking world to their limited programs. That is why all attempts by scientists to create artificial intelligence have failed because only the left (logical) hemisphere of the brain has been modelled.

trade does not need creativity

creativity is needed for research and development

sab1uk писал(а) >>

it needs a lot))) the only thing people do to sell their goods (advertising, promotion, etc.)

I can also write that trade doesn't need logic.

logic is needed to analyze rate behavior

sab1uk >> :

creativity is needed for research and development

agree

Reason: