MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 80

4x-online:
And how does this "not bad" show up? On a demo for a couple of months? And if later it will stop working "not bad" and start losing money, and a real account has already been opened? The system must be tested on the history. And for this purpose an expert is required. Otherwise, it is not systematic and has no basis.

And I know you should. But the fact remains. It's easier to work by hand than by code.

But sitting in front of a computer all day isn't pleasant either, so it's lying in the desk for now.

Svinozavr:
There's a bit of a contradiction there, don't you think? It's either/or. )

I can't find it. I'm trying to make it up, but it's going very hard.

VOLDEMAR: i also have a question for programming professionals how to describe figures like head and shoulders or double bottom, double top ????

Pattern recognition tasks are very time-consuming, to solve such a task you not only need to know how to program, but you also need the appropriate mathematical apparatus, a lot is written on the hubrahabr, but it will take a lot of time to study

SZZY: in the Jobs section I think someone recently ordered a development - you can try to contact and ask about progress, or google korHarmonics and famous autochartist - there are already ready development and discussion

OnGoing: I have not encountered such kind of problems, don't you? I also have my own TS which is difficult to formalize. Although it works well with my hands.

Stumbled and even traded. The handles did not work well and it was impossible to formalise at all. Now I'm making a robot, I'm not going to trade by hand.

TheXpert: I try to code, but it is very difficult.

Yes, there is such a thing. The system has to mature in agony, with the obligatory settling of the brew in the head to an acceptable consistency.

I've made another comeback, already with new ideas, and for the third (or fourth) time finally completed the coding of my EA. But now I need to fine-tune it to make it work properly. It's easier now, as most of the work is done.

Mathemat:

Thirdly, in MT4 it is impossible to draw a single object "segment" pixel by pixel, that's why you have to twist labels. That's why there are so many objects that all need to be maintained.

Basically, we can move the chart window (or hide it altogether), pull up our own canvas from external DLL and draw in it.

TheXpert:

I can't find it. I'm trying to code, but it's going very hard.

Maybe try a different formalization methodology? Something like apophatic theology: God is not this and that. That is, I am NOT going into so-and-so.

Generally speaking, this is an odd one. No, I understand the difficulty of translating from the left hemisphere of the brain to the right, but you must agree that a person who is not accountable for his actions does not look quite sapiens.

Svinozavr: No, I understand the difficulties of translating from the left brain hemisphere to the right

Girls have no such difficulties: the junction between the hemispheres is much thicker than in boys. They are multi-threaded, unlike us single-threaded ones...

In principle, you could move the chart window (or hide it altogether), pull your kanvas from the external DLL and draw in it .

Yes, it would be easier to draw, but in your version there are still a lot of objects, just as many.

Mathemat:
Girls have no such difficulties
Are you suggesting we involve the brunette in the coding process? :)

TheXpert: Are you suggesting we put a brunette in the coding process? :)

Just be very careful. A man gets dumber after sex and a woman gets smarter. Found out by some scientists out there.

If you get less stupid than she gets smarter, that makes sense.

Lyosha! I'm not a hormonal freak, and I have a normal orientation! But it's weird for me! // that's just in case... )))
Reason: