Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 37

firemast >> :

Why did you choose these currency pairs? I like it :)

Why them specifically... and how one currency pair differs from another. If you think in global terms, without detailed characteristics. In my opinion they are not different. Each of them is either rising or falling. The main thing is to understand where to buy and where to fix profit or loss.

HIDDEN >> :

Why them specifically... and how one currency pair differs from another. If you think in global terms, without detailed characteristics. In my opinion they are not different. Each of them is either rising or falling.

Yep... especially USDHKD and EURDKK, spreads are small (~3 times less than EURUSD), why dont trade

sab1uk >> :

Yeah... especially USDHKD and EURDKK, spreads are small (~3 times less than on EURUSD), why not trade

If we think in a global sense, without detailed characteristics.

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Why them specifically... and how one currency pair differs from another. If you think in global terms, without detailed characteristics. In my opinion they are not different. Each of them is either rising or falling. And since there is a currency movement on the chart, you can buy and sell the currency, the main thing is to understand where to buy and where to fix profit or loss.

It may be that those who trade crosses hold back the movement of major currencies. But I think they use "puppeteering", i.e. the major currency pairs make history, and the crosses just puppeteer:) Moreover, smoothly, without any unnecessary movements.

firemast >> :

No, there are several futures. Sometimes futures lag behind the major currency movements or those who trade on futures may hold back the major currency movements. But I suppose they use "puppeteering", i.e. the major currency pairs make history, and the crosses just puppeteer:) Moreover, it's smooth without any unnecessary movements

The main thing is to determine who is a master and who is a puppeteer. It's clearly a fickle characteristic.

P.S. You're getting too damn old. I was going to say that's not the problem at all. It's a pain to figure out who the master is every time.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

The most important thing is to determine who is a master and who is a puppet. It's clearly a fickle characteristic.

P.S. You're getting too damn old. I was going to say that's not the problem at all. It's a pain in the ass to determine who's the master every time.

But it's all about indices, gold and oil)) so if you find a relationship between lags and something or you'll find a master) after seeing where the master went, we buy or sell, but after a while it all goes for the main engine)) but sometimes the gold or oil leads the exchange rate or indices. What is most important at a given moment is leading everything else.

HIDDEN >> :

If you think in global terms, without detailed characteristics.

>> wow, what about without characteristics? That's the whole point.

you can't be simple about complicated things.

Mathemat >> :

The most important thing is to determine who is a master and who is a puppet. This is clearly a non-permanent characteristic.

P.S. You're getting too damn old. Wanted to say, that's not the problem at all. Every time you can't figure out who's a master.

Master/Slave characteristic is not constant, but you can define it approximately.

sab1uk >> :

wow, what about without characteristics? they're the essence

You can't be simple about complicated things.

You just have to learn to take the complicated things and break them down into simpler ones.

HIDDEN >> :

You just have to learn how to decompose complicated things into simple ones.

Show me one virtuoso who is able to perform technical analysis and trade on shunted USDHKD or EURDKK or even AUDNZD)

These extremes are indicative, but the other instruments vary considerably.

firemast would you rather not trade on these pairs?

Reason: