A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 41

2 post, last line, my personal imho, no offence

imho can't stand commercial monkeys anymore ;)

Once again I confirm! Komposter, INTEGER - guys of word and deed. Haven't worked with the others yet, but I don't think the list is random! Thanks for the quality work and good attitude!

Paha >> :
>> Once again I confirm it! Komposter, INTEGER - they are guys of word and deed. Haven't worked with the others yet, but I don't think the list is random! Thanks for the quality work and good attitude!

I tried miktrade, but they are slow as hell, including their moronic boss, even the simplest job is delayed for a week, they correct mistakes slowly and slowly, and you have to explain everything 10 times a day.

They are also slow and slow to correct mistakes, they also take too long and take too long to explain everything 10 times.

Prices are also expensive, they do not lend themselves to long term experiments...

I have found a young and talented programmer and quickly got lucky, solving urgent problems on the fly, the speed of execution is in minutes, no time to go to the toilet as he has arranged everything, the prices are acceptable his name is Amadeuc, I strongly recommend ...

Prices. Eating potatoes and bacon doesn't do much programming... Use the young, use them while they're still warm and fresh, get them... and when they have a heart attack or a stroke and it's no big deal...

AlexNDT >> :

I can't find a young and talented progera and quickly found happiness, jobs grabbed on the fly, the speed of execution is in minutes, no time to go to the toilet as he hooked everything up, the prices are reasonable his name by the way Amadeuc, I highly recommend ...

Amadeuc, good ad!!!

Get a clone and promote yourself :)

I don't write software to order... just passing by and noticed ;)

RomanS >> :

Amadeuc, good advertisement!!!

Get yourself a clone and promote yourself from the outside :)

I don't write custom software... just passing by and noticed ;)

I guess it's like advertising:

"I write EAs, scripts, indicators on mql4 for money.
Possible intervention DLL or EXE in Delphi 7. Experience of 2 years.
E-mail: d-apogk($) list.ru (Instead of $ substitute a dog, erase grids.)

Exactly!!! Too bad it wasn't DDFedor who burned it ;(

RomanS >> :
Exactly!!! Too bad it wasn't DDFedor who burned him.

I get the feeling he's spreading these ads all over the internet. I've seen 5 if not 6 of them.

RomanS >> :

Amadeuc, good advertisement!!!

Get yourself a clone and promote yourself from the outside :)

I don't write software to order... I was just passing by and noticed ;)

>> you're the clown, my resource is fxt.com.ua if you have any questions write to me to answer with pleasure.

Reason: