A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 39

BestProgrammers >> :

Up. You could, of course, leave it as it is, as usual. But I'd hate to see another normal endeavour die before it's even begun.

So, question. What do we do about those who ask to be on the list?

Put them on the list, wait for a sponsor, check them out... ?

Have them put some development of their own into the database

If there is a need for a separate resource, I give to programmers and active customers Site of exchange programmers and code customers

A moderator of the site can become only the programmer from the white list or someone from customers being an old resident of this forum

There is a list of moderators on the site now:

Chris_Brown
HIDDEN
Integer
komposter
satop
sergeev
StatBars

BestProgrammers писал(а) >>

Bring it in, wait for the commissioner, check it out... ?

I'd wait. Let them prove themselves.

I've decided to keep it simple. If the customers crap in my personal area, then I will broadcast their messages on the site "programmers and customers".

Here is the first post: Is it possible to write such advisers?

Let programmers deal with these customers themselves

I added video chat to the website. Now programmers can communicate with customers visually (if you have a webcam) and(or) by voice (if you have a microphone). There is a guest login to avoid having to register.

Anyone wishing to chat is welcome to Video Chat

Draft Presidential Decree "On Programmer's Day" has been prepared

http://cnews.ru/news/line/index.shtml?2009/05/25/348321

25.05.09, Mon, 13:52, Moscow

The Ministry of Mass Communications has prepared a draft of the Presidential Decree "About the Programmer Day" after consideration of the appeal of domestic programmers on the issue of approval of the official holiday "Programmer Day", says the official response of the Ministry signed by the Director of the State Policy Department in the field of information and information technology Artem Yermolaev.

It is noted that the project was prepared in the light of the state importance of software development in improving the quality of life, as well as ensuring high rates of sustainable economic growth.

At this stage the draft decree of the President of the Russian Federation "About the Day of programmers" is being coordinated with federal executive bodies in accordance with the order of consideration of proposals of federal executive bodies about establishment of professional holidays and memorial days, approved by Government Decree of March 16, 2000 ¹225.

It should be recalled that in October 2008 domestic programmers addressed the Presidential Administration with a request to establish a professional holiday, "Programmer's Day", which is unofficially celebrated in mid-September for many years already. A number of appeals from citizens with a proposal to establish a holiday also went to the Ministry of Communications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. The authorities have promised to consider the issue and send their proposals on the establishment of "Programmer's Day" to the Government of the Russian Federation.

Good morning, it's about time I saw this thread.

Here's a rough outline:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an Expert Advisor. The code is clear and has explanatory Russian-language comments.

The Expert Advisor initially places several (up to 50 of each type)) pending orders with a certain step between them.

(Magik1, Magik2, Magik3, Magik4 - by types of orders)
There is a general trawl (a separate function). It trawls all orders of each type - its own PROFIT AND LOSS trawl.
We need stoplosses to be pulled up behind the price not on the same level for all positions, as it is done with a general trawl.
AND WE NEED TO RESPECT A STEP BETWEEN PULLING UP STOPLOSSES AS WELL! At least approximately - that step
which has been initially set when setting the pending orders.

It doesn't have to be on every tick.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a task. I tried to do it myself. But it did not work.

Maybe there will be someone willing to do the job in a short time and at a reasonable price ?

Rita >> :

Good morning, it's about time I saw this thread.

Here is an approximate requirement:

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an Expert Advisor. The code is clear and provided with explanatory Russian-language comments.

The Expert Advisor opens several (up to 50 of each type)) pending orders - with a set step between them.

(magik1, magik2, magik3, magik4 - by types of positions)
There is a general trawl. It trawls all orders of each type with its own PROFIT and LOSS.
StopLosses should not be pulled up behind the price on one level for all positions as it is done with a general trawl.
AND WE NEED TO RESPECT A STEP BETWEEN PULLING UP STOPLOSSES AS WELL! At least approximately - the step
That step which is set at the initial stage of trailing stoplosses installation.

Not necessarily on every tick.

//--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the task. I tried to do it myself. But it did not work.

Maybe someone will be willing to do the job in a short time and at a reasonable price?

Minutes 3-10 of work I think.

Thank you. I'll send it to you in a moment.

the current regular trawl (with magicians) is at the very end of the code

I'll repeat the message again.
Reason: