not an honest programmer - page 13

Swetten >> :

What is this clause and where can I read the whole code?

1. Someone doesn't know how to program and orders advisors on the side, using their ideas.

2. Someone is not very good at programming and makes up EAs from different EAs and pieces of code to implement their idea.

3. Someone is good at programming and implements his/her own ideas.

4. Someone does not have ideas and cannot program and buys ready-made EAs or downloads them for free trying to find a profitable one.

5. Someone is studying MQL in order to finally make his or her own grail. 6.

6. And someone just enjoys looking at the Equity indicator resting in the sky of overoptimized or fitted to the story EAs, dreaming about what it would be like ..........

(c) LeoV

Interesting. Harsh, but fair. I'll edit it and put it on the wall. :)

budimir >> :

That's the funny thing about "legends" - their experts did NOT place 100th!

You mean me? So I put 20% of the risk. I mean, with the maximum possible three orders, the risk is about 50%. That's why I went down. I didn't calculate my strength.

By the way, in terms of pips, my Expert Advisor is in the black.

I'm sure it trades better than Gandalf's one.

There is nothing to compare with in the code. We will have to search for such a rubbish code as yours.

One last thing. I have fine-tuned my Expert Advisor and put it on the real account. I cannot say anything yet, but I am sure it has perspectives.

In a couple of weeks (when I can draw conclusions) I'll post the results.

Swetten >> :

2 Maximus_genuine

Some have leaked, some have not, some are shoveling and keeping their mouths shut. Experience is invaluable. Even something like this.

Do you have anything to brag about, I'm sorry? What are you so worried about? :)

Yes Maximus_genuine visits this forum for the purpose of bickering and flubbing! Even the last parasite and bloodsucker has some logical sense, but he has no sense at all. This is just his way of spending his time! A man sits in a job that he can't get away from, but there's nothing to do anyway! But there's the internet! So he took root in a dozen or so forums as a kind of unnecessary ballast and appears wherever he can and in any subject!

where are you? :)

probably changed his nickname

How wonderful the internet is, change your nickname, change your email address and you're a new person...

beauty :))))

TheXpert >> :

I think it's better than Gandalf's.

There's nothing to compare the code with. It's the kind of boorish code you've got.

As for the Gandalf EA , it's just a demo version, and I think the inquisitive guy will have enough brains to creatively change some settings in this EA.

I think you'll have enough smarts to change some settings in it ...

and about the bull-code-nokidding, a similar skeleton structured EA I have working on a real - like ch-a-s-i-c-i-!!!!

And also, for fun, just type in Gandalf_PRO....

budimir >> :

and about the bull-code-welldon't be ridiculous, I have a similar skeletal structured advisor working on a real - like ch-a-s-i-c-i-!!!!

Don't be ridiculous :) what skeletal structure? I wish your clock worked like your s-c-e-l-e-t on the real world LOL.

Reason: