The perfect entrance. What does it look like? - page 2

A perfect entry is when the result is a profit. It means that the prediction and result are the same.

FION >> :

A perfect entry is when the result is a profit. It means that the prediction and result are the same.

You are also confusing form with content. That is, you are a nerd and not a trader.

Profit as a result is not a perfect entry, but an adequate entry trade signal and an adequate exit trade signal. Profitable trades are not necessarily perfect, but it is necessary and sufficient for the buy signal to be lower than the sell signal, and the order, i.e. which of these two signals is earlier or later does not matter. These are commonplace platitudes, but nevertheless difficult for nerds to understand.

Reshetov >> :

You are also confusing form with content. That is, you are a nerd, not a trader.

Profit as a result is not a perfect entry but an adequate entry trade signal and an adequate exit trade signal. Profit trades are not necessarily perfect, but necessarily the buy signal must be lower than the sell signal.

I agree......

But who's going to throw real signals around here?!

Who knows is silent.

bidrio >> :

I agree......

But who's going to give out real signals here?

>> who knows, don't tell.

Everyone keeps quiet because no one knows anything perfect in practice, not because there is anything to hide. Only theoretical nerds rant and rave as if they know something that others do not.

Shniperson >> :

I've often seen on forums that some EAs or traders know how to define "entry", but they have problems with exit. So my question is... What does this "ideal entry" look like? What is the combination of indicators and so on ... What is the signal ?

P.S. Preferably with screenshots )

Open any chart and you can easily see many perfect entries :)

You should be reading comments to Highlander's Adviser.

I think the ideal entry is when the price moves in the right direction N pips.

And the meaning of "N" is up to everyone.

Reshetov >> :

Or you with your nerdy brains still can't tell the difference between form and content and that perfect doesn't mean achievable. Read the title of the thread, it's about what it looks like, not how to achieve it.

Unwarranted public insults in real life end in a scuffle. Irrespective of your height or weight, you would be more polite in a face-to-face meeting.

Perfect doesn't mean unconstrained by conditions. A condition that cannot be ignored even in an ideal model is time. This is my point of view, which will now remain with me, I do not wish to share my considerations now. And note with your non-nerdy (I hope) brains that the zigzag is not ideal.

gip >> :

Unwarranted public insult in real life ends in a slap on the face. Irrespective of your height or weight, you would be considerably more polite in person.

Either it's just me, or it's real that lately almost everyone wants to punch someone in the face.

Gentlemen, a beating in the face brings you to court and sometimes to death. What our civilisation needs is to learn to deal with issues in a different way.

gip >> :

Unwarranted public insults in real life end in a scuffle. Regardless of your height or weight, you would be considerably more polite in person.

I told you before that you are a nerd who can't distinguish form from content, a real scuffle from an internet statement.

I'd like to know who would be more compliant after a real meeting, too. But I'm sorry, I don't really want to go hundreds or even thousands of kilometres to beat you, and I have no time for that either because I am busy trading. Maybe you will drop in at my place, you are loafing in your botanical garden anyway, so that I may show you where the crayfish are?

a perfect entry is when the indicator changes colour from red to blue and vice versa

Reshetov писал(а) >>

You are also confusing form with content. That is, you are a nerd, not a trader.

Profit as a result is not a perfect entry, but an adequate entry trade signal and an adequate exit trade signal. Profitable trades are not necessarily perfect, but it is necessary and sufficient for the buy signal to be lower than the sell signal, and the order, i.e. which of these two signals is earlier or later does not matter. This is a mere platitude, but nevertheless it is difficult for geeks to understand.

Yura, do not get into a bubble. What kind of trader you are it's clear to me by your Expert Advisors...

Reason: