The perfect entrance. What does it look like?

I've often seen on forums that some EAs or traders know how to define "entry", but they have problems with exit. So my question is... What does this "ideal entry" look like? What is the combination of indicators and so on ... What is the signal ?

P.S. Preferably with screenshots )

It's a short anecdote))

The ideal entry point is a deal every day and in ten days you're in Europe.

Shniperson писал(а) >>

I've often seen on forums that some EAs or traders know how to define "entry", but they have problems with exit. So my question is... What does this "ideal entry" look like? What is the combination of indicators and so on ... What is the signal?

P.S. Preferably with screenshots )

Who would know. Worse, I suspect that a good entry should not be constant, but should change. Even started a little research in general on this subject '_Market Description', but the progression is little.... Oh, and a perfect entry, is a perfect exit from a position in the opposite direction, so don't believe these traders)

Figar0 >> :

Oh, and a perfect entry is a perfect exit from a position in the opposite direction, so don't believe these traders)

So I thought we already found the difference between entry and exit and what, lost again?

gip писал(а) >>

So it seems they have already found the difference between input and output and what, have they lost it again?

Who found it?) Someone gave out a figure about how many times more important the input is than the output, they laughed and forgot about it, I haven't heard anything else. If we talk about "ideal" - no difference, and it is about an ideal topikstarter asked. With respect to real life, perhaps there is a difference, and probably it can even be somehow calculated for each specific system ... Or you mean something else?

gip >> :

So it seems like we've already found the difference between entry and exit and what, we're lost again?

There is no difference, never was and never will be. The "difference" was invented by nerds - theorists who do not trade but fuss in this forum. Look at the extremums of ZigZag that draws the ideal entry/exit points. And you will see that the ideal exit is an ideal entry in the opposite direction - a reversal.

Reshetov >> :

There is no difference, never has been and never will be. The "difference" was invented by nerds - theorists, who do not trade, but fret in this forum. Look at the extremums of ZigZag, which just draws the ideal entry/exit points. And you will see that the ideal exit is a perfect entry in the opposite direction, i.e. a reversal.

And if you think temporarily without resisting such a viewpoint?

gip >> :

And if you think temporarily without resisting such a viewpoint?

No need to think and nerd out here. If you have anything more concrete than perfect ZigZag input-outputs, then suggest and show it.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Look at the extremes of ZigZag, which is exactly what draws the ideal entry-exit points.

+5.

I believe that for ideal Entrances one should turn to God. :))

But seriously, I believe that only a combination of entries and exits results in a profitable strategy. Pipsaries, on the other hand, work on short targets. I was recently contacted by a guy with a strategy. He enters the market not after the reversal but about 10-20 points before it. But the long objectives more than compensate for this. It all depends on the strategy!

Reshetov >> :

There's no need to think and nerd around. If you have anything more concrete than perfect ZigZag inputs and outputs, then suggest and show it.

I do not want to force you to think, I offered. And with your stance like that, there will be no discussion either. Sorry, of course, but your approach is nerdy - a horse in a vacuum that also knows the future. But we are working with an unknown future...

gip >> :

Do I force you to think, I suggested it. And with such a position of yours there will be no discussion either. Sorry, of course, but your approach is nerdy - a horse in a vacuum that also knows the future. But we're working with an unknown future...

We are talking about an ideal entry-exit, not a telepathically-derived one. ZigZag does show ideal inputs-outputs on history, i.e. something to strive for.

Or you with your nerdy brains still can't tell the difference between form and content and that perfect doesn't mean achievable at all. Read the title of the thread, it's about what it looks like, not how to achieve it.

Reason: