Expert Adviser (EA) and Signal running together

L&G,

might sound a repeated question but i couldnt find any answare to it inside the forums. If im running an EA inside a VPS (MT5 NYC Server), would be a problem to run a Signal in my account without synchronizing it to the VPS ????

That way, in my mind, i would have 02 computers operating separately. One in VPS Cloud and other one my own connection... Does that make sense?

Thanks for your inputs.

Thiago Valente:

L&G,

might sound a repeated question but i couldnt find any answare to it inside the forums. If im running an EA inside a VPS (MT5 NYC Server), would be a problem to run a Signal in my account without synchronizing it to the VPS ????

That way, in my mind, i would have 02 computers operating separately. One in VPS Cloud and other one my own connection... Does that make sense?

Thanks for your inputs.

When you have an account associated with a signal, you cannot do any other trading on it, whether it is with an EA or manually, irrespective of whether the EA is running on a VPS or not!

Any trades placed by you or the EA would automatically be closed because they don't comply with the signal.

You will have to run your EA on another account that does not have any signal associated with it.

Thiago Valente:

L&G,

Thanks for your inputs.

You can run both, but its highly unadvisable, since they will mess up each other, since the EA and the signal provider have a money management in mind that uses the entire account for trading.

Its the easiest way to destroy your account.

Reason: