entrance point

I need a more or less normal entry point
For this I want to combine as many EAs as possible to create the ratio of their signals for entry
The question is how to do it better ?

Gain experience to understand that you don't need to combine all EAs to trade successfully.

FOREXMASTER >> :
Gaining experience to understand that you don't need to combine all EAs to be successful in trading.

You don't need? What do you need? Maybe you should get together and write that I do not know how to solve this (find an entry point) I'm 99.9% sure that you are on this forum because you want to find a way to successful trading, as you say you do not really know and certainly can not know what would show such a coefficient

It's not just the input that counts. it's the output as well ;)

Yes and how to combine.... systems are different, you can simply, take these bots and write one condition on the other ... ( but it would be the same shit... )

fate >> :

you do not need? what do you need? maybe get together and write that I do not know how to solve this (find an entry point) is 99.9% sure FOREXMASTER that you are on this forum because you want to find how you say the way to successful trading that is, for this you do not really know yourself and certainly do not know what would show the coefficient

first of all that's funny
You should understand that two EAs have very little chance to send a signal at the same time, even on one bar and even if you have 100 of them, so why do you need a lot of signals for losing a deposit?

FOREXMASTER >> :

first of all it's funny.
Secondly, if it comes to that, what exactly the Expert Advisors you want to icing, you have to understand that two Advisors simultaneously that would give a signal is a very small chance, even if the same bar and even if you have them 100 pieces, and where you take them out of "Code Base", so why do you need a bunch of signals to drain the deposit?

>>))), so there is no chance for profit.

If you think logically, all EAs are designed for successful trading, that is, why the accuracy will not increase if, for example, 5 EAs (trading systems) will show entry points in approximately the same place?

fate >>:
Выход не нужен нужно тока вход более-менее нормальный Если думать логически то все советники рассчитаны на удачную торговлю то есть почему точность не будет увеличиваться если например 5 советников (торговых систем ) будут показывать точки входа примерно в одном и том же месте?

Believe me, all "Code Base" advisors are designed to lose deposits

You'd better run the programme from the neighbouring thread "Who wants a strategy? Lots and free)"
and then translate it for $30 at some programmer in mqyul
do not try to fit into a certain period but vice versa

FOREXMASTER >> :

Believe me, all Code Base EAs are designed to lose deposits

I'm talking about that, if you just take them and combine them, then in theory there should be an increase in entry accuracy at the point where not one but several trading systems are consolidated right?

You're thinking right, but you lack experience.

You need at least 1,000 EAs to make the strategies match at least a little bit

and your terminal can't even do that

Reason: