Time machine. Your actions. - page 27

MetaDriver:

It doesn't owe anyone anything. :)

--

As long as people remain so terrified of freedom, there will be no democracy for all and no enlightenment for all.

Bébé. ;-)

With all due respect, this is not freedom. It is anarchy. Freedom is the ability to change, to choose certain actions here and now.

P.S. And also changing reality here and now.

moskitman:
I was a bit taken aback myself at first when I saw the swine-thumper writing to DmitryN, but then I realized that it was a topic branch! It's not father and son! It's him! IT'S HIM! FROM THE FUTURE!!!
Andrew, you are one of the few intelligent people on this planet. Believe me, I still have a brain. Don't confuse me with the handicapped fantasy type... (you remember those).
Sorry about the thread, I guess it's not going to be constructive. It's not the right place for normal sex.

Dima, constructive? in the "time machine.your actions" thread? are you kidding me?

alexx_v:
Dima, constructive? in the "time machine.your actions" thread? are you kidding me?
Я? Did Peter open this thread as a joke? Or is Peter, PhD in philology, insensible? I doubt it.

You. You're expecting constructive. In a weekend thread on "time machine - what brand of petrol do you fill yours with?

ZS: can't the candidates be insane by default? are they given special pills or are they protected from it?

solar:

With all due respect, that's not freedom. It's anarchy. Freedom is the ability to change, to choose certain actions here and now.

P.S. And also changing reality here and now.

Well, well. Let's play word games now. The Bible's gone, so at least we've got a dictionary. ;)

// What's the matter with "red onley"? Is it gone yet? ))

MetaDriver:

Well, well. Let's play word games now. The Bible is taken away, so at least the dictionary... ;)

// What about "red onley"? Is it solved yet? ))

Interpolation or extrapolation? Which approach to take )) I would put the question like this...

DmitriyN:
Andrew, you are one of the few intelligent people on this planet. Believe me, my brain is still fine. Do not confuse me with the disabled in fantasy style ... (you remember those).
Sorry about the thread, I guess it's not going to be constructive. It's not the right place for normal sex.

Dima, I was just kidding. I think it turned out to be funny and not a bit offensive.

And Alex is right - what is the point of being constructive in a thread with such a name?

Do what you have to do and be what you will. So into the future, especially since it is quite possible. It is even known HOW, but it will be offtopic. ))
Easy as that: goodbye to everyone and "click!" button...

solar:

Interpolation or extrapolation? Which approach to take )) I would put the question like this...

How do I know...? Freedom... You choose what... you choose. Yourself.

Just keep in mind - life is always "out of sample".

MetaDriver:

How do I know...? Freedom... You choose what... you choose. Yourself.

Just keep in mind -- life is always "out of sample."

I don't know either. And the "out of sample" part is totally on point.... Heh. You're not a stupid person, maybe you have some thoughts of your own.
Reason: