Sultonov differential indicator - page 3

If it's a genial discovery... I've created more than 100 such indicators, I should have called all of them by their name and put them in here)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Basically, you can. For this purpose, the programmer should apply the proper coefficient allowing to bring the range of indicator readings into correspondence with the range of the current price. For example, in this case, the indicator readings should be multiplied by 2 and then we get to the range of the current price and the indicator can be directly seen on the price chart. I don't know if I was able to explain it well or not, but, the meaning should be clear.

OK, then can we have an example of tools with the indicator superimposed on the chart?

I wonder what it shows in real conditions

I understand that it is only in the form of an outline, but what if the idea is correct?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In the first place - there is no need to tear out a piece from the general context of the indicator behaviour and secondly - let the EA follow the rule of crossings and set 63 sell orders before the DA crossing and having closed them, it opens 37 buy orders, after their crossing, in the considered market segment and, as a result, it will be in the big profit, having lost, of course, a part of profit from the maximum possible one. Or you are capable not to notice this obvious fact? Or do you want to keep repeating about a small loss on the "yellow" segment, against the profit on the "light" segments? By analyzing the history you cannot and foolishly expect a 100% profit, and the market will never allow that. Guided by the condition of intersection of DA-scores, the Expert Advisor will never, or almost never, will be in the losing side, because, the principle of DA-scores with the same periods is based on the inevitable competition of Bulls and Bears, while the 2 MA crossings with different periods is a property of any numerical sequence, and not related to the market battles.

Your constructive criticism made me develop an auxiliary, specifying, DDA indicator by re-differentiation of DA indicator, which we will check on the next data series with 100 price values on TF H1 from 8-00 on 25.07.2006 till 12-00 on 31.07.2006:

It is now perfectly clear where to start buying from.

At least something has moved as a result of the criticism.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:

at least something has moved as a result of the criticism.

With respect.

Thank you.

Indicators with a period of 24 on TF1 look like this, and on the DA indicator the blue line is the "strength" of the Bulls and the red line is the "strength" of the Bears, and on the DDA indicator if the line is directed upwards - the Bulls are strong, downwards - the Bears are strong:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Bulls, Bears...

It's time to release the other animals)

Vizard_:

It's time to release the other animals)

Kitties!)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear programmers! I propose to create the specified non re-drawing, non-periodic, TF-independent and non-delayed indicator, which principle is clear from the table and pictures above. The indicator may be started both right after the terminal start-up and using historical data, from which its readings will not change. I will answer all questions concerning the construction of the indicator. I would be grateful if you discover that such an indicator has been already developed and is available on the Internet.

The time is delayed here in hours.

I wish I could align the charts by phase, but probably you will understand that they are in real time coincide. You can see that, the indicator is even slightly ahead of the price and probably has a predictive ability. We will check it as soon as we create the indicator in the code. Perhaps, in the future, we will be able to mark time on the abscissa axis. Here is the indicator in its initial form, where the y-axis shows the price and the abscissa axis shows the sum of absolute increments (differentials) of the price every hour (you can do it every hour, even after every tick of price):

You would write formulas, how to calculate, maybe someone did. Or you could zip your Excel and attach it to....

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You would write the formulas on how to calculate, maybe someone did. Or you could zip your excel and attach it to....

As I understand the author of this branch, he wants to find a programmer who will write an indicator for free and everything will remain secret. if so, then he should have turned to freelancing. if the author created the branch, then everything written and created in it must be made available to the public, but the author does not want this.
you see.

with respect.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

You would write the formulas on how to calculate, maybe someone did. Or you could zip your Excel and attach it to....

What is there to write? The formula is simple, he has already described it. First, we find the difference between the cloze of neighbouring bars, and then we sum up the obtained differences. And the second indicator will do the same thing, but not with the price but with the first indicator. The essence is around that. The same chart, but viewed from a different angle.
Reason: