Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 4

kombat >> :

Ahem... If you are talking about the Central Bank, sorry, sometimes you have to pay the price for short-sightedness.

Nobody forced you to stock up on green paper...

The Central Bank has come to its senses and decided to increase the gold reserve. Doesn't trust dollar assets.

Reshetov >> :

Why is it rich?

Debts and scams

What is Japan rich in, for example?

Wealth is potential, and it is not only defined by the amount of money or debt (which are only dynamic projections of wealth). In my opinion, the main component of Wealth, is an intellectual resource. Probably no one will argue that the states have the largest number of prestigious universities, that they have the largest funding of science and technology, that they, in the end, concentrate, one way or another, the most important minds of mankind, including Nobel laureates. And all the rest are vessels in which (dynamically) transformed intellectual energy, such as money or debt, is stored. Except that it is very difficult to reverse the transformation, it is very difficult to "buy" intellectual potential for money, examples abound, e.g. in Saudi Arabia. Sudanese Arabia.

And the various crises are normal, they are a collection of errors, flaws, etc., which are inherent in a working cognition, a dynamic system (there are no crises, only in stationary systems). And states have experienced a huge number of them in their history, and as that number increases, the probability of a critical error (system collapse) decreases. It's like Kohonen's self-organising maps, the more examples (experience), the less likely a gross error in decision making.

So all of America's money problems (if any) are temporary, the percolation mechanisms will work, the vessels will balance, and so will the system as a whole.

Then inquiring (or greedy) minds will experiment again - dynamically redistribute energy for certain purposes, within supposedly "acceptable" limits for the system, fail at some point and again a crisis will occur, then patch the place, balance the system, and then it's back to the cycle...

nkeshka >> :
In my opinion, it is already abundantly clear to everyone that the dollar as a single currency has outlived its usefulness. It is now the MAIN task of all thinking people (and the Americans too, by the way) to benefit from the situation. Which, by the way, is what is keeping the dollar from becoming a piece of paper. Profiting from notes that are worth less than the paper they were printed on is problematic .... :о)

Buying up outdated currency. In exchange, I give reliable, knee-jerk, sovereign-democratic Russian roubles. For every one-dollar note that has a price below the paper on which it is printed, I give one full rouble.

I can already see the crowds of those who are "absolutely clear" lining up for me. Or don't they? Prove your words with action, make a real bet on your "economic predictions", enough with the empty blah blah blah blah.

Galaxy >> :

What, for example, is Japan rich in?

American "securities", of which they have swallowed up in exchange for the products of their own manufacture.

Crisis in Japan. The auto industry is dying, the electronics industry is in an obscene place, downsizing and capacity shedding are going on everywhere, interest rates are at zero.

Reshetov >> :

There's a crisis in Japan. The auto industry is tanking, the electronics industry is in an obscene place, there are layoffs and capacity curtailments everywhere, interest rates are at zero.

Where isn't there a crisis? What country in the world doesn't have a sinking car industry or a booming electronics industry? Where there are no layoffs? Low interest rates are the government's attempt to help the population and industry in difficult times. In what country in the world are interest rates not at zero?

The author should have posted about amero in the crisis thread )

Timbo - I have USD in my trading account but your exchange rate is not good anyway

Курсы валют Безналичная конвертация
покупка продажа
USD 35,20 36,20
EUR 44,85 45,95
для услуг системы «Телебанк», банковских счетов и операций по картам

Policy note: Causes of the crisis and recovery perspectives.

A bit of history to start with. The slave-based economy of the classical type was able to exist effectively under constant exploitation of the barbarian periphery, when the flow of slaves created such a supply on the market that the price per unit of goods tends towards zero, then the slave was not a luxury but a means of production. Rome switched to this model with the capture of Sicily and Sardinia in the 3rd century, even a saying was coined "cheap as sard". The beauty of the model was that the last major conquest, which flooded Rome with almost free slaves, was the takeover of Transalpine and Narbonne Gaul. After that, apart from the annexation of Egypt, there were no wars of conquest in Rome at all, and any attempts to do so ended in banging heads against the jamb and wailing "Var, bring back the legions!" The history of the Empire is a story of economic decline for 500 years, and had it not been for the migrations of the peoples they would have been swept away no earlier than the Crusades.

The process of globalisation has a direct analogy with the era of the Great Conquests in the broad sense of the word (218-31 B.C.). Competition as an engine of development required, at some point, going beyond the available business revenues to develop the business in question. Credit as a means of development has the character of heroin, from which there is no coming off, because the ever-increasing interest-bearing debt requires ever new development, which is secured by new debt. The old debt is in fact paid for with new debt, but the debt itself does not disappear. Stepan Demura on RBC is already tired of talking about this. This model, like the slave model, is capable of working as long as there is the possibility of constant expansion of markets and the opening of new industries with cheap labour. Ronald Reagan, the Julius Caesar of our time, gave the West the last province on which this model of development danced its rousing dance - he gave the markets of the Union and its satellites in Eastern Europe. After that, further expansion simply became impossible, because the Earth is not a rubber band and polar bears do not need Mercedes. The impossibility of expansion gave rise to the impossibility of paying back the debt, so the Wall Street investment banks died (here one must observe a moment of silence in memory of Bear sterns and Lehrman Brothers). Having declared a technical (at least) default, the trillion-capitalization MNCs then routinely ditch their suppliers and counterparties, the next step being the bankruptcy of the mass of smaller firms that had been serving the needs of that MNC like fish-jumpers. After that, the lump of bankruptcies and loan defaults grows exponentially, going downhill and expanding in quantity, as the fired Citi cleaner also got herself some cosmetics on credit, and bought a plasma a month before that. And since there are clearly more than fifty such TNCs, the speed and scale of the collapse is beyond human imagination.

One has to realise here that all the real manufacturing has been in China for a long time now. In the US, there are only stocks backed by that production and bonds issued against those stocks, and investment company stocks issued against bonds issued against stocks of real production, and it is good if production and not mortgages. This pyramid scheme, against which Mavrodi is just a child, has now collapsed, but the beauty of the American economy is that all this paper is denominated in the American dollar, which itself has been unsecured for forty years. America itself lives off the fact that it has a deeply negative trade balance and exports this paper, which is actually tied to the rise in the SnP500, Nasdaq comp, DJIA and whatever else. The dollar is the main export of the US economy.

The eurozone economy is hardly in a worse position, as it is tied to the US and its currency, according to Maastricht, has tight financial constraints. By recruiting a bunch of CEE countries into the euro area, Europe has questioned the very feasibility of the euro in the current environment, as the strength of the euro as a global currency is ensured by the cumulative economy of the euro area, which is no longer homogeneous and unified. Spain and Germany are now simply incomparable.

World oil production peaked in 2005 (on average), so despite its current cheapness, in the medium term 5-10 years it will rise in price simply because it will become a rarity. Having a source of oil in the 5-10 year horizon is a basic prerequisite for creating a competitive economy in a post-crisis world.

It is quite obvious that the US and Europe will be stuck in crisis for 3-4 years (we are not considering here the situation in China, which has lost its export-oriented economy and is unable to refocus on domestic demand, due to which the unemployment rate is reaching cosmic proportions). At the same time a number of Western analysts (Jim Rogers (Rogers Holding), Nouriel Roubini, who predicted the crisis in two years, Stephen Jennings (Renaissance capital management) and a number of others, include RBC) say that Russia, with its oil, metals and gold reserves accumulated in the GDP years, has a massive chance of emerging from the crisis as one of the first. What normal politician in the West can afford that? Do you seriously expect to live till 2020?

Author: Davydov Denis

sab1uk >> :

The author should have posted about amero in the crisis thread )

Timbo - I have dollars in my trading account but your exchange rate is not good.

So it's not clear to you that the dollar is used up and is worth less than the paper it was printed on? Are you suggesting that a dollar is worth more than one full-weight sovereign petro-ruble?

My appeal was to the true believers in the coming of the amero, the enlightened ones who are already absolutely clear.

sab1uk wrote >>

Analytical note: causes of the crisis and prospects for recovery.

World oil production peaked in 2005 (on average), so despite its current cheapness, it will become more expensive in the medium term of 5-10 years simply because it will become a rarity. Having a source of oil in the 5-10 year horizon is a basic condition for creating a competitive economy in a post-crisis world.
Author: Denis Davydov

This whole memo is just hollow. The author has no clue about manufacturing, economics, investing. His knowledge of credit is limited to buying a TV set on credit, where he was shamelessly sold a 47% interest rate, and he didn't even notice until it was time to pay it back.

On oil. Peak production may have passed, which is not certain. However:

1. There are already alternatives in the form of sand oil (Canada and Venezuela - reserves are huge) and making diesel fuel from coal (Australia - reserves for 200 years minimum). These alternatives are expensive, but they go well with a shortage of oil - the price of 140 per barrel showed it.

2. In addition, the crisis has sharply reduced the need for oil, i.e. even as much as it is produced today is not really needed, which is why the price is falling.

3. Obama is throwing a lot of money at the development of alternative energy sources. There is a good chance that the need for oil will be even lower after the crisis.

4. owning a pipe has never created a competitive economy. If the money flows by itself, the creating body is poisoned. Japan without any minerals created a competitive economy after the war, but the energy superpower destroyed even what little production it had.

sab1uk >> :

Meanwhile, a number of Western analysts (Jim Rogers (Rogers Holding), Nouriel Roubini, who predicted the crisis in two years, Stephen Jennings (Renaissance capital management) and several others, include RBC) say that Russia, with its oil, metals and gold reserves accumulated during the GDP years, has a massive chance of emerging from the crisis as one of the first. What normal politician in the West can afford that? Do you seriously expect to live to 2020?

Russia, with its oil, metals and accumulated reserves, is now in the deepest of the deepest of all the countries. There is nowhere else in the world where the stock market, the national currency, production, and unemployment are falling like this. The gold reserves are melting like a popsicle on a hot pan, which is why Russia's credit rating has been downgraded.

I seriously expect to live to at least 2050 - a healthy lifestyle to help me.

timbo >> :

Russia, with its oil, metals and accumulated gold reserves, is now in the deepest of the deepest of all the countries. There is nowhere else in the world where the stock market, the national currency, production, and unemployment are falling like this. The gold reserves are melting like a popsicle on a hot pan, which is why Russia's credit rating has been downgraded.

I seriously expect to live to at least 2050 - a healthy lifestyle to help me.

I would like to remind you that our stock market has not been a monster to worry about its "decline" and we are not standing with our hands outstretched for a loan from the IMF...

I'd also like to remind you that the U.S. is the third most populous country in the world.

so a recession leads to higher unemployment (in quantitative terms) in the U.S. compared to Russia

And here is another interesting fact. The US government has recently passed a law to create a rapid response force of at least 20,000 people across the US. In some states they have started building incomprehensible structures, looking like concentration camps. Nearly two million plastic coffins have been delivered to the area of Atlanta, which is a major transport hub. It seems to me that this is a sign of preparation for mass riots.

sab1uk >> :

I would like to remind you that our stock market has not been a monster to worry about its "decline" and we are not standing with our hands outstretched for a loan from the IMF...

I'd also like to remind you that the U.S. is the third most populous country in the world.

so a recession leads to higher unemployment (in quantitative terms) in the U.S. compared to Russia.

Didn't they teach you percentages in school? About 6% unemployment is considered normal for a developed country, regardless of "quantitative measurements".

Structures, coffins and rapid response is a rambling bogeyman with an unfathomable beard. You don't have to climb the dumps, you don't have to put nasty stuff in your mouth.