Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 17

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Well, when are you going to sort it out without emotion and personal attitudes? In the 23rd century? Don't forget the Battle of the Ice.

I guess we didn't herd sheep together.

FION >> :

I guess we didn't herd sheep together.

>> we did, we did. >> if you think you should be baptized. Just 'cause you didn't write it down doesn't mean you didn't mean it. >> you know what I mean.

FOXXXi >> :

+Putin and the medvedevs will blame the global crisis on the crisis, claiming it undermined their recent "achievements and stability", i.e. the stability of poverty. Look around you, Russians, where is the positive result?I do not. Everything is in shit and they are proud of it. I wonder how someone buys a car for $10,000 and shouts Hooray for United Russia! A fucking patriot. You can't understand anything in your own country, far from America.

Why don't we make you president? You'll clean up the mess.

Or should the people have elected a homoclown Bogdanov?

Last year and in 2000 I voted for VVZ.)

What a wonderful evolution of the thread : from energy-saving technology to ... >>>>>>>>>> anti-Sovietism :-0)

sab1uk >> :

Or should the people have elected a homo clown Bogdanov?

last year and in 2000 I voted for VVZH)

>>...sorry, from energy-saving technology to ... >>>>>>>>>> Masonic box :-0).

sab1uk >> :

>> or should the people have elected Bogdanov the homo clown?

No alternatives please. And me - that's an interesting thought. Very interesting word you have. So you still believe that you choose and Bogdanov is the opposition?

Maximus_genuine >> :

sorry, from energy-saving technology to ... >>>>>>>>>> masonic box :-0).

that's what it's all about...

E-v-o-l-u-ts-ya... - is the great postulate, before which all theories, all hypotheses, all systems must bow, to which they must conform in order to be true and worthy of consideration. Evolution is the light that illuminates all facts, the trajectory that all lines of thought must follow - that is what evolution is."

There are still people in the world who are suspicious and sceptical of evolution.

Henceforth, to shake our belief in the reality of biogenesis would be to undermine the whole structure of the world, to uproot the tree of life.

Since the end of the Tertiary period, for more than 500 million years, the mental temperature in the cellular world has been rising. From branch to branch, from stratum to stratum, as we have seen, the nervous systems, pari passu, became increasingly complex and concentrated. Eventually the primates developed such a wonderfully flexible and rich tool that the immediately succeeding step could only be formed by the complete melting and consolidation in itself of the entire animal psyche. But the development did not stop, for nothing in the structure of the organism prevented it. The anthropoid, "mentally" brought to 100°, had a few calories added. In the anthropoid, which had almost reached the top of the cone, a final force on the axis was exerted. This was enough for the internal equilibrium to tip over. What had only been a centred surface became the centre. As a result of a negligible "tangential" increment, the "radial" transformed and leapt forward, as it were, to infinity. On the outside there is almost no change in the organs. But inside - a great revolution: consciousness boomed and splashed into the space of supersensible relations and perceptions and in the compact simplicity of its faculties it gained the ability to notice itself.

And all this for the first time. From energy-saving technology to - the main mass-monster of Russia :o)

To govern a small territory... Is the USA or Canada a small country?

budimir >> :

And all for the first time. From energy-saving technologies to - Russia's main mass-monster :o)

Information for thought

FOXXXi >> :

No alternatives please. And me - that is an interesting idea. Your word 'choose' is very interesting. So you still believe that you choose and Bogdanov is the opposition?

And who owns Siberia now? To the people? >> Clearly not. A man lives in a rich country (Russia) and cannot make ends meet (Timbo for example). He spat on everything and went to Australia and got on with his life. Then he wonders what would have happened if there had been 50 small countries instead of one. People would benefit from that, wouldn't they? (The people, not the politicians). And it is time to abolish serfdom in Russia - people are not given land to own. In short - let's have anarchy :)

Reason: