[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 107

To the author of the topic (and to everyone else as well) . If you can create such a miracle for free, I would be very grateful!

Good afternoon! How much would a bespoke EA cost?

Dimantii:
Good afternoon! How much would a bespoke EA cost?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Doesn't the author appear here anymore? :)

I want a simple advisor who takes turns selling and buying. That is:

1) I open a position to go up, with Take Profit and Stop Loss.

2) As soon as take profit or stop loss is triggered, the advisor opens the opposite position with the same size of take profit and stop loss.

Hello.

Can I ask you to make an EA whose only function would be to pick up open positions and close them piecemeal.

For example:

A position is open with a volume of 0.4
TP_1 - 30 pips, close 0.1
TP_2 - 50 pips, close 0.2
TP_3 - 70 pips - close 0.1 etc.

TP_5, maintenance of positions for the whole account or only currency pair on which the Expert Advisor is placed, close positions only by TP and volume.
Support 5 digits DC, and microlots (0.01, 0.02 etc.)
Using Magik.

Possible settings:

Allpositions - true/false
NumberAccount - 0 (magic)

ClosePositions

tp_1 - 0.3
tp_2 - 0.1
tp_3 - 0.1
tp_4 - 0
tp_5 - 0

TakeProfit

tp_1 - 30 (300 for 5 digits)
tp_2 - 50
tp_3 - 70
tp_4 - 90
tp_5 - 120
UseSound - true/false
NamefileSound - alert1.wav

Inspired by advisors from Kim ))
This is the end of the terms of the request. If necessary, ready to pay for the work. Analog found only 1, savemanager, but it does not support volumes, only %, and has many disadvantages.

Thank you.

DarkElf2:

Doesn't the author appear here anymore? :)

I want a simple advisor who takes turns selling and buying. That is:

1) I open a position to go up, with Take Profit and Stop Loss.

2) As soon as take profit or stop loss is triggered, the advisor opens the opposite position with the same size of take profit and stop loss.

There's something similar in Toys by Vinin.

gri8341:
...If necessary, ready to pay for the work. I found only 1 analogue, savemanager, but it does not support volumes, only %, and has many disadvantages.
They will gladly accept your order and make it cheap. https://www.mql5.com/ru/job
And it is too individual to do it for free.

Good afternoon All!!! Can you advise me please! Is it possible to detach the Fibo level 100 from the horizon? I.e., to give an opportunity to build the level 100 in the form of a trend on two LOWs for example.

And if it can be done as an indicator or script it would be great! Thanks in advance!!!

Mercyr:

Good afternoon All!!! Can you advise me please! Is it possible to detach the Fibo level 100 from the horizon? I.e., to give an opportunity to build the level 100 in the form of a trend on two LOWs for example.

And if it can be done as an indicator or script it would be great! Thanks in advance!!!

You're explaining yourself in a bit too much detail. Maybe a little more explanation and someone will do it then

Sorry I was just asking a question about the feasibility of this request!!!

Now to elaborate. The MT4 terminal has a graphical tool called Fibo Fan, which when installed on the chart is usually tied to the horizontal level with a ray of 100. No matter how you open it or place it on the chart, the ray of 100 is in the horizon.

When setting it, the origin or 0(the point of fan opening) is usually set to some LOW. Ray 0 and its right coordinate point (the point beyond which we stretch the beam) are set as a rule on a particular HAY.

Beam 100 always lies in the horizontal level. Is there a way to prescribe in the condition of the indicator or can it be a script that when setting, it sets its 100 ray and its right coordinate point to the nearest to the zero bar LOW.

Suppose that the default setting on the chart is to look for the nearest 50 bars HIGH and two LOW and set the fan on them. Maybe, it can be simply placed on a chart as a usual MM4 fan?

The main condition is the possibility to freely move it on the chart and to build it according to your needs.

The fan has two basic rays for drawing 0 and 100, the basic 38.2, 50 and 61.8 are enough in the inner space of the fan.

It is necessary to add rays 138.2 and 161.8. And to them mirror on the other side -38.2 and -61.8. Well, that's about it. Yes thanks in advance.

Reason: